napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to site first cycle

Hammer90

Hi guys I’m new to this site and Ive started my first cycle 2weeks ago. I’m currently taking test e 350mg a week and tren e 200mg a week and tren a 100mg every other day and dbol 50mg everyday. I’ve been waking up with night sweats everyday. Is that normal? Am I taking the right dosages?

That’s a hell of a lot for a first cycle brother. Should be a test only cycle to see how your body is going to react. I’m sure some of the vets will chime in soon. Listen to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop the Tren bro. No way on earth are you supposed to be on Tren for a first cycle. Please stop the absurdity.

Please post your full stats...

WT
BF %

Goals
Cycle history

Thats a lot of gear for your first cycle. May want to just stick with the test. First cycle should always be just test as you will soon hear from the other experienced guys. May want to stop the tren immediately and cut the d bol dose in half. Do your research . Good luck this is a dangerous first stack...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I’m 27
5-10”
11%
First cycle
Would I be ok just cutting tren right of the back since I will be continue taking the test?

Who's given you advise on cycles like this for a first time user? someone obviously dosent give a fuck about you. Do you just start running a marathon from never ran more then a mile before . NO you work up to it, same as PEDS mate. I would drop the tren, dbol and run just test alone. Have you got a proper PCT in place or are you gonna just wing it . did you get pre bloods done ? Listen to some of the experienced AAS users here . Some of them have learnt the hard way.

Can you post a pic? 5'10" 225 11% is pretty damn big even for users. Let alone natty. You may be way off on bodyfat

Regardless, first cycle is always test only

Top Bottom