napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to site could use some USA sources

Rejackulous

Hey everyone thanks for taking the time in reading this I'll make it short as possible...
I started off weighing around 145 lbs now I am at 200 only using napsgear products. I have used mostly geneza but have tried dragon pharma, quality direct, and Vermodje within the course of around 3years. My question is how does 60-65 lbs in gains in that time frame compare to if I was using another source? I no many factors go in this but would you consider these decent gains or is there somewhere in the usa with higher quality gear and comparable prices that I should be using that I don't know about or just continue using what I been using.

More details :

2 years of gear with 6 day workout.
3 months on 1 month off
Ranged from 500-2000 mg through out these years.

Pct'd Everytime

Last year no working out due to several injuries but still used gear and pct'd

Last edited:
You used gear for a year without working out? Why?

That’s a lot of weight in that time frame for sure. Good job for that. I always prefer domestic, which is also a reason I Rep for Robolics Labs.
I don’t like the 3 months on and 1 month off. How did you pct within a months time?

I'll vouch for ROBO. Their Robobold 250 is smooth and a great alternative to the long ass Equipoise ester.
CIM, fast, simple, clean.

Yes there are other sources but you cannot go wrong giving Robo a shot.

Saiyan: appreciate the hook up. Good gear.

I'll vouch for ROBO. Their Robobold 250 is smooth and a great alternative to the long ass Equipoise ester.
CIM, fast, simple, clean.

Yes there are other sources but you cannot go wrong giving Robo a shot.

Saiyan: appreciate the hook up. Good gear.

Anytime man and you know it! I’m also on the Robobold cyp.
Quality of gear and customer service are our top priorities.

Robo is the real deal I got bloods done only on 150mg a week the thread is on the source page. I vouch for sure matter a fact I have to lower it to 100mg a week to get to my trt levels..

Hey Saiyan thanks for the lead, I've read about them recently and would enjoy the thought of ordering from a domestic lab. I sorta rounded some of the details to make a short post but if anyone wants a better idea of my journey here it is. During that 1 year I dealt with body injuries and a depression so it was low dose shitty scheduling cycle but still had a desire to try and maintain. Cash was tight but still had some gear left over so I used it to try and keep what I worked hard for. I worked out a few times steady but then I got injuried so I would stop wait a bit then try again and kept getting hurt so I decide to stop for several months until I healed and got my mind back on the right track. So probably around a mix of 8 months of not doing anything. I did stretch some cycles to 4 months and as for PCT depending on what gear I used I normally would wait around 2 weeks or so after my last shot until I started my clomid 100mg daily and the all in one pct from vital labs. Honestly some times I was impatient, after finishing a month of PCT (I'm around guys who PCT once a year lol) but I did have some cycles with closer to 6-8 weeks PCT. I didn't plan to continue the use of gear after 3 years but after everything that happened with myself and losing some gains I want another year at least. Unfortunately the way I feel as of now I just love the way I feel in general on a cycle so hopefully I can get this addiction to ease as i didn't plan to use gear for the rest of my life but in my mind set at the moment I just might!

Top Bottom