napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Roids

Acd9219

So let me start off by saying I have done alot of my own research on the most reliable places to buy SARMS. New Roids seemed to be the most reliable as far as capsules went (Which is just my personal preference) So I decided to pick up a bottle of their LGD 4033. Its been 5 days and I havnt really noticed anything yet. Anyone else have experience with this brand?

I only trust a handful of sarms sources and I've been sticking with esarms, because I always get quality. I don't know anything about new roids.

So let me start off by saying I have done alot of my own research on the most reliable places to buy SARMS. New Roids seemed to be the most reliable as far as capsules went (Which is just my personal preference) So I decided to pick up a bottle of their LGD 4033. Its been 5 days and I havnt really noticed anything yet. Anyone else have experience with this brand?
New Roids is a bit pricey but great products from what I've tried I've used their Rad 140 and MK677 and was amazed at the difference I felt then when I tried purerawz newroids blew them away but like I said before they are kinda high on price but you get what you pay for

New Roids is a bit pricey but great products from what I've tried I've used their Rad 140 and MK677 and was amazed at the difference I felt then when I tried purerawz newroids blew them away but like I said before they are kinda high on price but you get what you pay for

I have been running New Roids LGD 4033 for about 2 weeks now. The first week of it I didn't really notice anything. On my second week now havnt gone to the gym yet so ill see what happens when I do. Another brand that definitely did seem to work was SP Laboratories. I tried their MK 677. My strength, and pumps were ridiculous. I was able to lift more weights faster as well, and jump to heavier weights like it was nothing. I didn't experience the increased appetite though but I did the lethargy, and insulin sensitivity. Also noticed all the gains kinda zapped away during mid cycle but I came back much leaner when I came off. I havnt tried Sarms X yet but I'm gonna have to check them out as well. I am hearing alot of good about them.

Last edited:

You have a bunch of sources on this forum.

I was checking esarms and seems everybody has good words about them. So I better go with sarms better than steroids.

Top Bottom