napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Robo bloodwork

New Robo bloodwork

Here is my bloods from last week. I am on 125mg Test Enan and 150mg Deca each on Monday and Thursday. Bloods were pulled Tuesday per the docs order.

Let me know what you guys think.

Banned
    Legit. Almost 9x

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Those are great number for 250mg of test E and would expect anything less from Robo gear! He has the most consistent bloodwork that you can find over the last 3 years that I have been researching!! Thank you for posting! What was you Estrogen at?

Great number. What did the Doc say seeing numbers over 2k. My Doc would be riffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Those are great number for 250mg of test E and would expect anything less from Robo gear! He has the most consistent bloodwork that you can find over the last 3 years that I have been researching!! Thank you for posting! What was you Estrogen at?
    They didn’t pull it! The did test, lipids, and CMP/CBC panels? I’m like what the hell lol. Next time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mb50 View Post
    Great number. What did the Doc say seeing numbers over 2k. My Doc would be riffing.
    She’s good with it. I’m working with an IFBB pro as a coach who works with her. So he says what to run and she makes sure things are all clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    They didn’t pull it! The did test, lipids, and CMP/CBC panels? I’m like what the hell lol. Next time for sure.
    Ok. Robo is the shit!!!!

Im ignorant to these things. If you were taking 500 mg a week, where would your levels be at?

Also, does decca show up on blood draws in anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    Im ignorant to these things. If you were taking 500 mg a week, where would your levels be at?
    I posted those bloods last cycle. I was on 250mg Monday and Thursday and bloods were at 4305. Great quality numbers!