napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Robo bloodwork

Saiyan

Here is my bloods from last week. I am on 125mg Test Enan and 150mg Deca each on Monday and Thursday. Bloods were pulled Tuesday per the docs order.

8528b7745304652df71a479bbf2cd7b4.jpg

035bcdabfa72be0c67c5c59343c22079.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Those are great number for 250mg of test E and would expect anything less from Robo gear! He has the most consistent bloodwork that you can find over the last 3 years that I have been researching!! Thank you for posting! What was you Estrogen at?

Great number. What did the Doc say seeing numbers over 2k. My Doc would be riffing.

Those are great number for 250mg of test E and would expect anything less from Robo gear! He has the most consistent bloodwork that you can find over the last 3 years that I have been researching!! Thank you for posting! What was you Estrogen at?

They didn’t pull it! The did test, lipids, and CMP/CBC panels? I’m like what the hell lol. Next time for sure.

Great number. What did the Doc say seeing numbers over 2k. My Doc would be riffing.

She’s good with it. I’m working with an IFBB pro as a coach who works with her. So he says what to run and she makes sure things are all clear.

I think the reference for good gear is anywhere from 7-10X times the dose taken, so per say 300 mg a week 2100-3000 would be legit

Is that in the higher end of a great quality gear. In other words, can someone on 500 mg get to 5K?

Depending on physiological factors it could be, I was having a convo about this with a well respected bro of mine and we agreed that what was not accounted for was the individual's response and physical standing (ht/wt/bf/hydration level/other compounds used/medical state) all of that plays a part. General spoken rule of thumb is 5 -10x, but more accurately reflected taking variables into account is 3 - 13x. To get a true measure of test is to run labs on test only. Robo makes great gear, this I know for certain. A test only run would probably reveal great numbers especially if said person being tested was in a great physiological state to be responsive to the doses.

I metabolize test quickly as well. That’s coming straight from my docs mouth based on numbers from a previous doctor (I keep records of all blood draws) and with a few experiments with my current doc. Even on the trt pellets, she said she’s never seen anyone burn through them like me. So for me to still get an 8.8x number, that’s awesome.

I metabolize test quickly as well. That’s coming straight from my docs mouth based on numbers from a previous doctor (I keep records of all blood draws) and with a few experiments with my current doc. Even on the trt pellets, she said she’s never seen anyone burn through them like me. So for me to still get an 8.8x number, that’s awesome.

No doubt Robo is the man. He’s taught some of the best around as well.... NY, Big Game aka BGS. All his pupils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He’s been in the game as long as I can remember. Always been solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom