napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Rep

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Hello AR Family. I am excited to formally introduce myself as a new Rep for Bio Tech. I look forward to representing a lab with the best quality products and service! Make sure to use the code MasonicBB10 when placing orders. And also make sure to take advantage of the amazing Thanksgiving Sale!

We are so thankful for all of you that we
will be running a Thanksgiving Sale to show our appreciation for you all.

The sale will run through Monday at 11:59pm PST. This means that you must have your order in by this time and MAKE PAYMENT within 24 hours of receiving instructions. This is mandatory.

Please make sure that you use the coupon code of whoever referred you. If you do not have a coupon code, this is fine but letting us know when you do helps us internally.

SALE DETAILS:

This will be a tiered sale where, the more you order, the greater the discount. To qualify for the discount you must meet the minimum requirement for each tier BEFORE the discount is applied.

Orders of $300 will receive a 15% discount
Orders of $400 will receive a 20% discount
Orders of $700 will receive a 30% discount
Orders of $1000 will receive a 40% discount

No other deals apply in conjunction with this sale. Some products are not eligible for discounts and are stated as such on the list.

As the sale generates a lot of traffic, some items may go on back order. If this happens, your stocked order will ship immediately and your back ordered products will ship when they arrive.

NO ORDERS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS SALE WILL BE SHIPPED TUESDAY, THE DAY AFTER THE SALE ENDS. This allows us to make all the orders at once.

Glad to have you working with me brother! Congrats on working with such an awesome source, and working with that awesome RickRock guy as well :)

Does your company sell the magic pill?

You know the pill that makes you shred to 7% body fat, have big mouscles, and veins, make you dark & speak Italian. Oh yeah have give you a 10" dick!!!!
af56d198f565cf92590dd7e1614d707e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You know the pill that makes you shred to 7% body fat, have big mouscles, and veins, make you dark & speak Italian. Oh yeah have give you a 10" dick!!!!

Lol, let me check with the boss on that one!!!

Well you are pretty damn close bro.....still working on that trying to speak Italian part! Hahaha!

Top Bottom