napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Learning

Vipr5

Hello gents, 48 YO former American Football athlete. Lots of good base muscle but body fat got out of control over the years. One of those guys who looks strong in clothes but not so good without them. Tired of being a poser and ready to learn again. It’s not coming as easy as it used to no matter how hard I work. On Dr. prescribed injection Test 1 time a week just to maintain a healthy test level of a 25 YO. Military reserve and Airline pilot, random testing but pretty sure not for anything in the performance enhancement class. Just want to make a run at the body I used to have and better if possible. I would be greatful for any experienced suggestions you want to throw my way.... If not, I will continue to scroll and listen.

What does your training split and diet look like. What is your Test dosage and what did your last blood levels show for Test And estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay.... I’ve been doing.... upper, lower rest, upper, lower rest just to get back into lifting. Looking to get more specific now that I’ve got 8 weeks of this under my belt and initial soreness is passing.... my current test injection is a low 200 mg per week as well as 500IU of Chorion Gonad 10,000 IU 2-3 times per week (not even sure what that is) Test level is currently 800ish and estrogen was 21 if I’m reading it right. Just not sure where to go from here. I have access to gear beyond what’s prescribed but I want someone with experience to suggest where to go from here.....thanks

I have been using a high protein Adkins / Ketogenic diet for about 12 weeks and cut a lot of fat and fluid as I get back into lifting

Doctors are notorious for having no clue when it comes to TRT. There no good reason to be taking hcg, which is telling your natural system to turn back on, when you are taking Test which is telling your natty system to shut off. There are many body splits to choose from and at this early stage you will get results from most of them. Do your research and choose a 3 or 4 day split to train 5 or 6 days a week. Keep your form strict and rep range 10-12. If you have the money BPak has a new program which would give you a solid foundation and clear idea of how to move forward. What was the range for the estrogen?

Get your training and diet together before considering any other gear.

Top Bottom