napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to Isarms

JGunnerson

Hello isarms, I just wanted to introduce myself to the board! I've been a member on Bop for quite a few years and was looking for a change! I'm 26, 6'3" 240lbs ~15/16% BF. I've been lifting for just under 10 years, and the past 4 years. I have experimented with gear on and off. I've had my share of bunk shit in the past and I can never seem to find a reliable source that lasts! I'm hoping I can have some better luck on here... This board is a little harder to navigate than other ones I have been on, so please if I'm posting this in the wrong place or breaking any rules please inform me on what to do! Anyways thanks again for having me brothers, and if anyone ever wants to chat about gear and or training reach out to me!
-JGunnerson

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you fellas, I appreciate the warm welcome! What are you all up to this weekend?

Homework, and just got a brand new Jeep Patriot so I'm still jerking off over that [emoji13] lol

Seriously though did you know they don't even have a USB port to charge a phone???

Congrats on the new ride brother! That's pretty damn shitty to hear about the USB port though, those Jeeps can be pretty barebones! I just got a new GTI last year and this thing has to be one the best bang for your buck cars ever!

Homework, and just got a brand new Jeep Patriot so I'm still jerking off over that [emoji13] lol

Seriously though did you know they don't even have a USB port to charge a phone???
Damn I thought they all had them now. Guess not?

Top Bottom