napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New injectable blends products. Pharma Lady

Dear Members

I would like to introduce 3 new blends products to you, these are available now :)

TDT Rapid (Trenbolone Acetate 100mg + Masteron Propionate 100mg + Testosterone Propionate 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial
This is a very effective product in a cutting cycle, you have 3 products in 1

TDT Extend (Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg + Masteron Enanthate 100mg + Testosterone Enanthate 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial
This one can be used for both long bulking or cutting cycles, once again 3 products in 1

Equi-Test 525 (Boldenone Undecyclenate 200mg + Test Acetate 30mg + Test Cypionate 85mg + Test Decanoate 100mg + Test Phenylpropionate 55mg + Test Propionate 55mg)
Very good for off season bulking when you want to keep water retention lower but still add size, 2 products in 1

If there are any questions at all please post a message here or PM or email me :)

Attachments

• PBblends.jpg
    PBblends.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 186
Pharma Lady said:
Dear Members

I would like to introduce 3 new blends products to you, these are available now :)

TDT Rapid (Trenbolone Acetate 100mg + Masteron Propionate 100mg + Testosterone Propionate 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial

TDT Extend (Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg + Masteron Enanthate 100mg + Testosterone Enanthate 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial
This one can be used for both long bulking or cutting cycles, once again 3 products in 1

Equi-Test 525 (Boldenone Undecyclenate 200mg + Test Acetate 30mg + Test Cypionate 85mg + Test Decanoate 100mg + Test Phenylpropionate 55mg + Test Propionate 55mg)
Very good for off season bulking when you want to keep water retention lower but still add size, 2 products in 1

If there are any questions at all please post a message here or PM or email me :)

I have not seen the equi-test combo like this... VERY NICE... i am sure that will draw serious attention... that's definitely my kind of combo!

DylanGemelli said:
Pharma Lady said:
Dear Members

I have not seen the equi-test combo like this... VERY NICE... i am sure that will draw serious attention... that's definitely my kind of combo!

Thank you for your feedback :)
The Equi-Test is a unique blend, you can always add an extra ML or two of standard Boldenone or Test depending on how you build your stack. Not only are the blends good value for money but there are less ML volume to inject ;)

Pharma Lady said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Pharma Lady":j243stw7]Dear Members

Thank you for your feedback :)
The Equi-Test is a unique blend, you can always add an extra ML or two of standard Boldenone or Test depending on how you build your stack. Not only are the blends good value for money but there are less ML volume to inject ;)[/quote:j243stw7]

I completely agree... one of these with an extra boldenone would be so ideal... I am going to have to try this one myself in the future

What is the dosing and administration schedule for the equi-test 525?
Twice a week will work just fine. The EQ is mainly to help relieve some of the PIP involved with such a high concentration.

dosage = 2ml per week total?

I'm asking because I have seen some crazy dosages guides other places for this product. One site stated to inject 1ml daily...that is crazy. That puts the test cyp alone to almost 600mg per week.

dosage = 2ml per week total?

I'm asking because I have seen some crazy dosages guides other places for this product. One site stated to inject 1ml daily...that is crazy. That puts the test cyp alone to almost 600mg per week.
The blend is Test blend 325 and Eq 200. You'll have to use the Test part of the blend as a reference for your weekly dosage.

Top Bottom