napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

Derrickdennis126

Wondering how to find a reliable source for pct. I have done so much research that I’m dizzy. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m 32 yo
Ht- 5’10”
Wt- 185
I deliver and install major appliances for sears so I’m constantly working out through work but I also work out at home. I’m not sure what info I’m supposed to give on here but here’s a start. I acquired 20ml of sust 250 and I have run gear in the past, but never was I educated on it nor did I try to educate myself. I thought you just shoot some steroids and you get big. That was obviously the childish mentality of an uneducated idiot. I have been holding on to this stuff for two weeks now because I refuse to start a cycle without all of the proper tools and gear. I subscribe to the you tube channel on isarms and this changed my life!! I never knew before how serious this stuff is and I am treating this cycle as if it is my very first time. If I could get some guidance from one of the veterans on here would be absolutely wonderful. I watch Dg so much that my girlfriend complains, but dude, love the attitude and outlook. I know this post probably sounds very roomie and common so if I could find some info to adopt for this adventure I would be grateful. Not going to offend me if I sound stupid just show me the way. I’m constantly trying to learn and accept advice from those who know what they’re talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom