napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Here

phat$dog

Just came to this site after a lot of reviewing........used to be on EVO but for lots of reasons didn't see any value in staying there......this site from my reads so far seems very legit and honest.........

About me:
training for 25+years.......quiet, rather observe and watch than spew out and not know...with age comes wisdom! lol
At this point, all about sustaining and avoiding injuries and continuing to do what I love.. training at the gym!!
Have followed a consistent HRT program for years.......do my research and read lot before jumping on board anything.....sprinkle in some additional 'goodies' from time to time to achieve various results such as leaner physique, increased lift poundage and other benefits.

Have tried and have had great success with several that I see on this board.....nice to know the 'pedigree' of this board is solid, and dependable.

Thanks and looking forward to gaining more knowledge.

Phat$dog **(not sure if this should be listed here or not?.. could not find the Information page )**

Last edited:
Welcome to the fam brother! Lots of genuine, good people here that will help any way they can. Unlike some of the other forums where it seems like more of a bitchfest.

Thanks very much!!... From all that I've read to date, its a very well managed site with very little if any negative comments, I've been reading here for a period of time but decided to add my profile today and participate more.

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you with us, and if you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you!.... the warm reception for being new is very nice.... I don't like to throw negatives out for others.. but this is far superior to what I've witnessed and experienced at a former popular site... nice!! very nice!!

Top Bottom