napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New guy

mjmccarthy18

Hey everyone.

First time on isarms forums. Been scammed a few times now on evo.

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some good sources. Feel free to PM me. I was going to try robolics but afraid of getting scammed again. I used to know a guy personally at the gym but he relocated to Texas so I'm relying on forums now.

Thanks!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board bro. This is a great community we have here. I'm sorry you got scammed over there man. You don't have to worry about that shit here. We hold all of our sources accountable and make it transparent so all good and bad reviews can be seen and handled. Like NY said, we truly have some of the best top quality sources, they wouldn't be here otherwise. Glad you made it over.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some good sources. Feel free to PM me. I was going to try robolics but afraid of getting scammed again. I used to know a guy personally at the gym but he relocated to Texas so I'm relying on forums now.

Thanks!

Glad to have you here with us at isarms bro. You are in a great place, and we do have a great community full of awesome people, and the best sources out there anywhere.

Please make yourself at home here. If you have any questions please let me know, and if you want a price list for biotech just hit me up in a PM

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey everyone.

Thanks!

Welcome to the board bro.. NY ROBO has some solid gear. Can't really go wrong with any sources on this board.

Hey everyone.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Great sources and information without attitude.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the coolest steroid school on the net bruh! Lol but seriously we are close knit and no funny business here. You'll love it.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that sets this site apart is everyone really watches out for each other. Hands down that is why I am here and will continue to be linked with these brothers. Anything we can do to help you out don't hesitate to reach out to any of us.

Top Bottom