napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Guy

maligoos

Hey everyone,

New to the forum here. I was doing various UGL google searches to get reviews on them and I ran across this forum. In the past I've been getting my gear through the darknet but that has been super unstable. I'm also super hesitant on getting anything over seas (china etc) cause who knows what gets put in there (I purchased anavar in the past from a chinese lab and it was bunk). It's refreshing to hear that you guys have an amazing trusted source so I'll be sticking around to get to know some peeps here cause thats pricesless! It'll also be great to be able to get input my cycles from the veterans on this board rather than me guessing the best cycle from google searches haha.

I've done two cycles so far. One was just Test e (500mg) a week like 2-3 years back. Last year I did a Test E (300mg) and Tren E (500mg) cycle and it felt amazing. I have 1 Test E 300 mg/ml vial and 1 Tren E 200 mg/ml vial remaining so I'd like to use that in my next cycle but before I start I like to have all the gear that I need on hand before starting.

Currently 31, 165lb, 16% body fat and have been weight training for 3-4 years now.

Bit long winded but its nice meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome to the enlightened site for all things performance enhancing. First up, stay away from the Tren for a while. I would also recommend you do a SARMS cycle or 2 while you focus on your training and diet to get that bf% down a bit. Tell us a little about your training split, diet, and goals.....

Hi,

My training usually follows the following week.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulder
Thursday: Legs
Saturday/Sunday: Deadlifts/Squats

Diet consists of the following:
Breakfast - Oatmeal / Eggs / Greek Yogurt
Lunch - chicken/sirloin steak with veges
Post-workout - Protein shake
Dinner - to-go from any restaurant that is open.

Goal is to ideally get my bf% down to 12% and keep my weight around 160 to 165 (I'm about 5'6)

I'll look up what a SARMS cycle. Thank you for your input on that.

Welcome bro. Let me know if i can help with anything.
Also let me know if you are interested in Robolics. Since it looks like you don’t have enough for a cycle.

What are your short and long-term fitness goals? You're overtraining and your diet really really needs a lot of work.

Welcome bro.

From what you've said I think you'd be much better off with a full body workout 2 or 3 times a week ands sarms rather than steroids. You can always use them later when you've built a better base.

Top Bottom