napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to the forums and new to "real gear"

stets

Trying to learn a lot on this forum! Especially where to find legit gear :) thank you for all this awesome info here!
BTW read that I would need 3 post to get pm unlocked

stets said:
Trying to learn a lot on this forum! Especially where to find legit gear :) thank you for all this awesome info here!
BTW read that I would need 3 post to get pm unlocked

Yea all you need is 3 posts. Why don't you get your third by giving a short intro like some stats and goals?

Welcome by the way. You will surely learn a lot like I have.

I'm 26yrs old. Been weight training ever since sophomore year in highschool. Never gotten too serious about it till 4 years ago. Don't have any goals to compete. Just want to look good.
I've touched prohormones at the age of 24. Learned some things about it.
I'm 5'9 180lbs. Hoping to get to a solid 200lbs in the near future.
I've been trying to do as much research on real gear as much as I can. Looking to do a test C at 400-500mg as my first cycle for 10-12weeks

Definitely a solid place to start. Have you planned out what to take alongside, such as estrogen control, and of course what your PCT will look like?

we have the best sponsors you can find on the forum here so quality is not any issue or concern... all of our sources come HIGHLY recommended and will make sure you get the very best...

Re: RE: Re: New to the forums and new to "real gear"

stets said:
I'm 26yrs old. Been weight training ever since sophomore year in highschool. Never gotten too serious about it till 4 years ago. Don't have any goals to compete. Just want to look good.
I've touched prohormones at the age of 24. Learned some things about it.
I'm 5'9 180lbs. Hoping to get to a solid 200lbs in the near future.
I've been trying to do as much research on real gear as much as I can. Looking to do a test C at 400-500mg as my first cycle for 10-12weeks
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother. We are glad to have you here. I'm sure you will love this place. We do our best to give everyone the best advice possible.

I can hook you up with a price list and discount for Biotech, and you will be very pleased with the quality of the gear. It's as good as it gets. Check your PMs

Top Bottom