napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to the forum / Pharmacom

Troybash

First off I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me and an even bigger thanks to all the vets out there willing to share their thoughts, opinions, and concerns. I'm glad to know people ACTUALLY give a shit about the well being of others.

Not that my opinion matters but I just wanted to briefly share my experience with Pharmacom. Although I haven't received my order just yet I'm still extremely impressed with their professionalism and customer service as I was a bit skeptical on sending almost 400.00. So thank you for all the great communication and how easily you've made it to place an order. This is strictly MY opinion and experience in no way , shape or form was I asked to do this nor am I "promoting " just giving insight to others that may be interested in going through them.

On behalf of Pharmacom I would like to thank you for the kind words bro. I know our shipping isn't the fastest on the board, but nothing beats our quality!! Enjoy my friend.

Anytime brother, appreciate your business.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir, unfortunately it's taken a while before the payement even was excepted I understand this can be time consuming . But the product hasn't even shipped. I wish it was a little quicker but then again I'm just super excited to start my cycle..

No sir, unfortunately it's taken a while before the payement even was excepted I understand this can be time consuming . But the product hasn't even shipped. I wish it was a little quicker but then again I'm just super excited to start my cycle..
You should be receiving your trace for the birdie today my man

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom