napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to the forum.

tombarcelona

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
Looking to do my first cycle of sarms and wanted to try osta. Question is has anyone used Mr. Peptides to buy sarms or clomiphene? Thanks and look forward to learning. Been reading up and learning so much from you guys!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
Looking to do my first cycle of sarms and wanted to try osta. Question is has anyone used Mr. Peptides to buy sarms or clomiphene? Thanks and look forward to learning. Been reading up and learning so much from you guys!

Already ordered mk677 and GW from newroids and running them currently. Just a little pricey. Curious if the lower prices at Mr. Peptides is a reflection of quality...

Already ordered mk677 and GW from newroids and running them currently. Just a little pricey. Curious if the lower prices at Mr. Peptides is a reflection of quality...

Lower prices is ALWAYS a reflection of quality, especially with mk677 the most faked and expensive sarm of all

Lower prices is ALWAYS a reflection of quality, especially with mk677 the most faked and expensive sarm of all
Thank you. That's pretty much what I figured. Guess it helps to have it confirmed. Better to spend a little extra and get good quality. Thank you rickrock. Respect you guys and the info.

Thank you. That's pretty much what I figured. Guess it helps to have it confirmed. Better to spend a little extra and get good quality. Thank you rickrock. Respect you guys and the info.

Anytime brother

Top Bottom