napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to the forum.

Mychdz

What's going on everyone. Wasn't too sure where to post the proper intro so just put it here.
I've never really been too much into online forums or online discussions but recently decided to see if I can broaden my sources other than the few locals I've had for the past few years. This forums seems to be (at first glance at least) a reasonable place to start. I'll be pretty active on here.
Planning on starting up a cycle in the coming weeks. (finishing up a 8wk pct)

Quick overview.
27yrs 5'9" 185lbs and roughly 13-15 body mass (fluctuate when I get off my diet)
I've ran I'd say 7 cycles all together. First couple starting back in 2012 - 2013 . took a few years break. Mostly because my girlfriend and mother of my child did not condone my use at all (she's now my fiance and since convinced to fully back my decision to get back on gear)
I'd like to say I have a decent amount of knowledge but Everytime you think you know it all, someone will come by to call your bluff. Which I know will be the case on this site. (which is good because that's why I joined up)
Ive always seemed to stick with what I know best though. I've taken 3 test deca dbol cycle and 3 test tren cycles. I'm going to be starting back up on test tren and giving Equipoise a try after doing some research.
Well I guess that wasn't a quick overview after all but now you all should know quite a bit about me now! Haha

Thanks appreciate the welcome and yeah I like the forums and the discussions going on. Alot of knowledgeable people on here and I love that. Just trying not to be to shy and stray in the background, I already like the forums so I'll be pretty active.

Welcome.....your posts have been on point so far. Delts really poppin'

Thanks man. Yeah just trying to chime in my two cents where I feel I can.
And yeah I like to work them shoulders. Unfortunately that was about a month ago and I've fell off my diet since being off cycle so they don't have that same pop at the moment. But I'm toning in my diet again so I should be back on track in no time lol

Welcome to isarms Mychdz. We have a great family here, glad you can part of it bro!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom