napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New

Dongags

Hello
Don G 54 yrs old following you guys listening to Dylan for monthgets confusing but I write down what I can.

Welcome. Share a little about yourself....basic stats, training history, split, and goals....

I’m 54 yrs old 185lb 5.7” I have been taking Krav Naga for about a yr im trying to get back in to shape for a old guy. I have did some half ass cycles if you want to call it that yrs ago . Right now I did a test only cycle from naps. I have been listening to Dylan last couple months and finding out how fuced up I have been doing things. It also gets confusing pct and what to run on cycle. The more I learn the more I want to start proper. I also don’t know if I won’t get my gear from ?if I order comes doesn’t come start over look for someone reliable what do I do when I can’t get my pct delivered where do I go from there is my cycle screwed now ? Should I order it all at once?
But my goal is to put on a little mass more strength not so much size but like I said it gets confusing.

Need help

54 yrs 185 5.7” I take Krav I’m trying to put on some mass I need bump up my strength for ground game. I gets some gear from nap but it gets confusing don’t know when I might not get the gear so I screw up my pct when I order cause I don’t want to get burned so I order a little at a time. Then I read about who scams so it very frustrating on what or who to order from.
I also get to much info and I just want to keep it simple and not loose any gains with out making it more complicated

I would recommend a basic SARMS cycle while you continue to dial in your training and diet. There is much to learn so be mindful not to get ahead of yourself....

Top Bottom