napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

Jersey

Hey guys I'm new here, and I'm looking for some recent (last 3 months) Pharmcomstore.ws reviews. I've been researching extensively, and am strongly considering Pharmacom Labs, but I have seen mixed reviews. I've heard Darius has great product, but posts stating this are 2+ years old. I'd like to know when you purchased from Pharmacomstore.ws, which payment method you used, how long the product took to arrive, and your results. Thanks!

They're solid it's all I have used, and they're definitely true mg I can get shit for free from a friend and choose them every time bc 150mg of their testosterone feels like more than my buddy's testosterone at 210mg. Their stuff is lab tested and those tests are consistently posted on here I trust them all day.

They're solid it's all I have used, and they're definitely true mg I can get shit for free from a friend and choose them every time bc 150mg of their testosterone feels like more than my buddy's testosterone at 210mg. Their stuff is lab tested and those tests are consistently posted on here I trust them all day.

Awesome thanks for the input!

I never had a problem with their injectable products. Blends and pure test always passed bloods. I had some issues with some orals and false bloods. Good results on other orals.

I have a question. I placed two orders and it says payment accepted. It has been that for the past 3 days. Does that status not change until they receive a tracking number? Could it have already shipped? Mathias says that:

"Both orders were already handed to the carrier for processing but we haven't received the tracking numbers yet. As soon as we receive the tracking numbers, it will be uploaded to your account by our team"

Im worried because I asked if they sent stealth packaging and he said they were sent in original packaging? I live in the u.s. Can someone explain what step of the process my package is currently in?

Hello Sir,

If you send me a PM with your order numbers I will check it myself.....Indeed when the order is shipped the tracking number is automatically uploaded to your account ,but it could be possible that the orders were shipped already and the tracking numbers weren't uploaded because of a system error .We'll check it when you provide the order numbers.

If you live in the US the orders will be shipped from our new warehouse from which we have a 100% shipping success rate to US since we've opened it so you have nothing to worry about even with the products shipped in the original packaging.

thank you

I have a question. I placed two orders and it says payment accepted. It has been that for the past 3 days. Does that status not change until they receive a tracking number? Could it have already shipped? Mathias says that:

"Both orders were already handed to the carrier for processing but we haven't received the tracking numbers yet. As soon as we receive the tracking numbers, it will be uploaded to your account by our team"

Im worried because I asked if they sent stealth packaging and he said they were sent in original packaging? I live in the u.s. Can someone explain what step of the process my package is currently in?

That’s how it always happens. It takes them like a week or 10 days to ship it, then about 12-15 days to actually receive the package.

That’s how it always happens. It takes them like a week or 10 days to ship it, then about 12-15 days to actually receive the package.

Actually the customer got the tracking numbers in 3 days since his packages were processed and handed to the carrier and he can confirm that ,indeed it was a little delay because it usually doesn't take longer than 48 hours....He should receive the package in 6-7 days ,that's the transit time in 95% of the cases.

If you had an order that it was delayed it was probably an exceptional situation like a national holiday in the area of the warehouse that it was shipped from...Also poor postal services can cause delays in some rare cases but that's something that we can't control unfortunately .

You are correct! I got my tracking numbers and you guys get a life customer! Keep up the fantastic work

thank you sir...Keep us posted with the results also and maybe you can get some store credit in the process.

Please check the promotions section of our website and you'll find all the details there.

I will be positing progress pictures on my instagram. Be sure to check them out @flexinadam I am sponsored by a couple companies and I won't let you guys down if you guys start throwing me credits. I'm a walking billboard.

I think most of the board members would be interested if you would be able to keep a cycle log ...It would be in the benefit of every part involved ...customer ,source and this great community .

Actually the customer got the tracking numbers in 3 days since his packages were processed and handed to the carrier and he can confirm that ,indeed it was a little delay because it usually doesn't take longer than 48 hours....He should receive the package in 6-7 days ,that's the transit time in 95% of the cases.

If you had an order that it was delayed it was probably an exceptional situation like a national holiday in the area of the warehouse that it was shipped from...Also poor postal services can cause delays in some rare cases but that's something that we can't control unfortunately .

I’ve ordered through you guys probably 5 times and that’s not how it ever goes for me. I ordered something 10 days ago and still have yet to receive a tracking number. I will always talk about the quality of your gear, but order processing and shipping on the other hand... is a little bit different. And that’s just me being honest. If other people are receiving orders quicker I’d like to know how I could also have that happen for me.

I’ve ordered through you guys probably 5 times and that’s not how it ever goes for me. I ordered something 10 days ago and still have yet to receive a tracking number. I will always talk about the quality of your gear, but order processing and shipping on the other hand... is a little bit different. And that’s just me being honest. If other people are receiving orders quicker I’d like to know how I could also have that happen for me.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number....I'll check it out personally and update you with the status of the shipping.

There must be a miscommunication somewhere because 10 days it's unusual ,even with all the delays caused by the carriers.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number....I'll check it out personally and update you with the status of the shipping.

There must be a miscommunication somewhere because 10 days it's unusual ,even with all the delays caused by the carriers.

I PM’d you

Hi.... has there been any follow up reply to your PM? I’m based in the UK and researching which source can ‘reliably’ ship quality products without delay or risk of losing money.

Hey guys I'm new here, and I'm looking for some recent (last 3 months) Pharmcomstore.ws reviews. I've been researching extensively, and am strongly considering Pharmacom Labs, but I have seen mixed reviews. I've heard Darius has great product, but posts stating this are 2+ years old. I'd like to know when you purchased from Pharmacomstore.ws, which payment method you used, how long the product took to arrive, and your results. Thanks!

fa4450140ebe58a8fc30dbc0f7f84ec2.jpg

Here are my midcyle bloods from two days ago. This is at 350 mg a week.

Stuff is legit. 0 pip and I pin on the quad. Oil pushes easy too.

Let me know if you have any other questions bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Hi.... has there been any follow up reply to your PM? I’m based in the UK and researching which source can ‘reliably’ ship quality products without delay or risk of losing money.

Hello Sir,

As you can see ,our customers has received the gear and has already started the cycle .

If you have any questions you can PM me anytime you want.

thank you,

@pharmacom rep. I seem to be having the same issues with little to no communication via email, going on day 11 and the status has been the same for 8 days “handed to carrier” still nothing.

@pharmacom rep. I seem to be having the same issues with little to no communication via email, going on day 11 and the status has been the same for 8 days “handed to carrier” still nothing.

hello Sir!
Are you sure you haven't ordered from one of our resellers?
If you have ordered DIRECT from us via our official page PHARMACOMSTORE, please send us a PM here on Isarms with your order number.

E-mails are always replied by our customer support within 24. Also, you can find a FAQ here: www.Pharmacom.help

Thank you!

Having the same issue. Order was marked “handed to carrier” more than 2 weeks ago without tracking number. Was told the carrier delayed because of delays at JFK airport or something which I’m not so sure about. Hoping they can come through. Have heard so many good things online.

Top Bottom