napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some help with my first cycle.

Theloanfunder

New to this forum and would like to get some feedback. I am working on structuring my first cycle and I was told by a pro IFBB that I should run 500 test and 500 deca for twelve weeks to put weight on. Let me go back alittle I previously ran an all anavar cycle based on her recommendation. Come to find out very toxic on my liver but did see some results. Before I became a member I was scrolling through this and saw this cycle.

Weeks 1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
Weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Weeks 11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT Weeks 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg ED
GW-501516 20 mg ED

Which I think I am going to run. My stats are as follows. Very new to this and would love some feedback and help thanks for listening.

6,1"
185lbs
9% body fat
25 years old
Male

Welcome brother. That is a great layout for a first cycle. Trust me, with your receptors fresh, 250mg a week will yeild fantastic results. You definitely do not need a gram of aas on your first cycle, and you don't want to be running high doses of multiple compounds like what your friend recommended when you're not yet certain how you'll react to test alone. I'm a big fan of conservative dosages and really think especially for a first cycle, that's exactly what you want. Lower dose means less sides as well so you can enjoy all the gains without the negatives. If you have any questions, let me know, we're here to help bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Your set up is a world of difference better than test & deca @ 500/week each for 12 weeks. Impressive stats, with the proper nutrition & training; you're GOLDEN.

New to this forum and would like to get some feedback. I am working on structuring my first cycle and I was told by a pro IFBB that I should run 500 test and 500 deca for twelve weeks to put weight on. Let me go back alittle I previously ran an all anavar cycle based on her recommendation. Come to find out very toxic on my liver but did see some results. Before I became a member I was scrolling through this and saw this cycle.

Weeks 1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
Weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Weeks 11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT Weeks 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg ED
GW-501516 20 mg ED

Which I think I am going to run. My stats are as follows. Very new to this and would love some feedback and help thanks for listening.

6,1"
185lbs
9% body fat
25 years old
Male

thats what im talking about. i dont think nolva and clomid are both needed but im no PCT expert. Var is usually not very toxic on the liver

thats what im talking about. i dont think nolva and clomid are both needed but im no PCT expert. Var is usually not very toxic on the liver

Wrong, wrong and COMPLETELY wrong... If you think anavar is not very toxic then you clearly dont know much about this... It most definitely is and the pct is spot on... I dont know where your getting your info but its not good

Wrong, wrong and COMPLETELY wrong... If you think anavar is not very toxic then you clearly dont know much about this... It most definitely is and the pct is spot on... I dont know where your getting your info but its not good

i just searched anavar liver toxicity

i just searched anavar liver toxicity

You can't do a google search and expect to be an expert against people that have and do run these cycles with blood work for YEARS bro....come on! Lol

Anavar is very toxic, as is other oral steroids

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome brother. That is a great layout for a first cycle. Trust me, with your receptors fresh, 250mg a week will yeild fantastic results. You definitely do not need a gram of aas on your first cycle, and you don't want to be running high doses of multiple compounds like what your friend recommended when you're not yet certain how you'll react to test alone. I'm a big fan of conservative dosages and really think especially for a first cycle, that's exactly what you want. Lower dose means less sides as well so you can enjoy all the gains without the negatives. If you have any questions, let me know, we're here to help bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Thanks for the feedback, And reinforcing the fact that I was recommended something completely too strong for my level of expierence. One thing I am still uncertain of is the Pct. I would like a little more info on what needs to be taken during cycle and for pct. I want to make sure I have the most protection from the side effects as possible.And where I can source these products. Seems like the gear is easy to find but the pct product is more difficult to aquire.

Thanks for listening and for all the great info.

Thanks for the feedback, And reinforcing the fact that I was recommended something completely too strong for my level of expierence. One thing I am still uncertain of is the Pct. I would like a little more info on what needs to be taken during cycle and for pct. I want to make sure I have the most protection from the side effects as possible.And where I can source these products. Seems like the gear is easy to find but the pct product is more difficult to aquire.

No problem at all brother. We love this stuff and just want the experience to be good for you. Here I got you covered with the PCT. Any of our sponsors will take great care of you and many carry everything you need for PCT. SarmsX is another sponsor and carries a pre-made stack with everything you need in liquid form. Here is a link: https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack.
The protocol you have in your original post is spot on. It is listed for dosages each day for each of the 4 weeks. So for example, Clomid is taken 50mg everyday for weeks 1 and 2, then 25mg everyday for weeks 3 and 4.

Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD will serve perfectly as your estrogen control. You can get that in very good high quality from www.sarmsx.com

The complete PCT you have listed in your first post is perfect. You can get it all in one complete stack at this link

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Ok so I'm two weeks in to running 300mgs a week of test e. Im pinning Monday's and Fridays and have seen improvements in drive and strength. I have noticed some fluff around my mid section. My question is should I run some winstrol in this cycle to reduce the water retention? I am also currently about 10 days from finishing a LGD cycle I started prior to the test cycle. Any feed back and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900P

What is the full name for hcg? And when purchasing this is there something to look out for?

Ok so I'm two weeks in to running 300mgs a week of test e. Im pinning Monday's and Fridays and have seen improvements in drive and strength. I have noticed some fluff around my mid section. My question is should I run some winstrol in this cycle to reduce the water retention? I am also currently about 10 days from finishing a LGD cycle I started prior to the test cycle. Any feed back and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Water retention can be controlled with your aromasin dose. That isn't what Winstrol is for

Nailed it. When ordering, just make sure you trust your source. A few of the sponsers on this board carry it.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I've been recommended some sarms. But I would prefer the actual pill version. Any recommendations on a reliable source I can order online?

I've been recommended some sarms. But I would prefer the actual pill version. Any recommendations on a reliable source I can order online?
Are you talking about sarms in pill/capsule form? Understand that sarms are only bioavailable as suspended in alcohol so if someone is advertising sarms in a capsule, its most likely not what they claim. My advice, stay away from "sarms" in pill form. Your best bet is sarmsx.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom