napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some advice

Kingkoa

An order was placed about 8 months ago, and has been in customs ever since. The problem is, no sort of secure email was used, VPN was not implemented, tracking was checked multiple times. I know it was stupid, but I have been panicking. It was a very small order. Is this going to be an issue...?
I have heard that they?re not after users, but I have also heard that I probably have a warrant. lost on this and what to do.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. Packages get lost in customs, or sometimes turned back to the sender (I have had both happen). If your package was seized, they would send you a vaguely threatening letter within 30 days which you can safely ignore. Most sources offer a free reship, in store credit, or similar service when something like this happens. If this is the case, you should reach out to your source with your order details and tracking information.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. Packages get lost in customs, or sometimes turned back to the sender (I have had both happen). If your package was seized, they would send you a vaguely threatening letter within 30 days which you can safely ignore. Most sources offer a free reship, in store credit, or similar service when something like this happens. If this is the case, you should reach out to your source with your order details and tracking information.
That?s the thing... no seizure letter after 8 months!
That?s why I?m worrying

You have to consider the state of affairs at the moment and 8 months ago. If it was me I would write it off and not think twice about it.

An order was placed about 8 months ago, and has been in customs ever since. The problem is, no sort of secure email was used, VPN was not implemented, tracking was checked multiple times. I know it was stupid, but I have been panicking. It was a very small order. Is this going to be an issue...?
I have heard that they?re not after users, but I have also heard that I probably have a warrant. lost on this and what to do.

I think there is nothing for you to worry about that

Top Bottom