napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need product recommendations.

KODA24

hey guys,
I'm planning my next run. My last run I ran Anadrol with Tren A and didn't feel a thing from the drol. It was platinum biotech from a source here.what I want to know from you is what Drol and D-bol have you ran from sources here that without a doubt are good to go. (from sources here only) The last time many years ago I ran Drol, it was insane I'll never forget it. Just want to invest in the best experiance possible while respecting all sources here. You can P.M. me with your response if that is best. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you feel anything from the Tren? I ask because maybe it was a a combination of the 2 that you were feeling. Nevertheless, calling a lab out by name, insinuating that their product is may not be good is out of place unless you can prove it. A "feeling" or "felt nothing" is not enough to imply that It's bad product. It really isn't fair to the vendor or the members to speak that way. A broad approach is more appropriate. Rather than name a lab with no real evidence.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

hey guys,
I'm planning my next run. My last run I ran Anadrol with Tren A and didn't feel a thing from the drol. It was platinum biotech from a source here.what I want to know from you is what Drol and D-bol have you ran from sources here that without a doubt are good to go. (from sources here only) The last time many years ago I ran Drol, it was insane I'll never forget it. Just want to invest in the best experiance possible while respecting all sources here. You can P.M. me with your response if that is best. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

My experience with that was the same!!

Robos liquid drol is definitely potent. I put on 6 pounds in 10 days at 25 mg while eating 3 meals a day instead of 6. A lot of orals fuck w my stomach- that's why I stopped after 10 days.

Last edited:
I already spoke with the OP about this and provided labs from a different member on the same product. Also running Tren and Anadrol at the same time and say one of them is not working is absolutely ridiculous. Pharma Lady will definitely not put up with this kind of behavior.
bc69cffbe494780ccf7965b8f125e618.jpg

I've ran her drol...it was so strong I couldn't finish the 4 weeks of it...I logged this when I entered the transformation contest..if it wasn't drol I'll kiss your ass

I didn't mention where I got it from i was being discreet.

If anyone is selling pharma lady's brand u might wanna say who it is, because no one else should be selling it that I know of

If anyone is selling pharma lady's brand u might wanna say who it is, because no one else should be selling it that I know of
I didn't know it was her brand. at the time of inquire they offered it. I'm now thinking it was bought from her to resale to me. I never bought it. I bought from Pharmalady.

I've ran her drol...it was so strong I couldn't finish the 4 weeks of it...I logged this when I entered the transformation contest..if it wasn't drol I'll kiss your ass
I ran her drol with Titan tren and had to drop the drol after 2 weeks. Too much for me. It's definitely quality

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Well all I gotta say, is that it'll be highly disappointing if someone is buying her gear during her monthly sales and turning around n selling to another member for profit..that would definitely be a totally unethical bitch move

Well all I gotta say, is that it'll be highly disappointing if someone is buying her gear during her monthly sales and turning around n selling to another member for profit..that would definitely be a totally unethical bitch move
I'm nor sure if that's what wad going on I could be mistaken between two products. I love Pharmalady.

Man I'm kinda glad I puffed on a lil bit of green before I read this...
So what it boils down to and I'm not being critical, is who/where did you buy it from bro? Maybe someone pulled some shady shit and needs to be called out on it whether it be an individual, or a source, or whatever. I understand the desire to not offend PL, but it coulda been a eff'd up batch, or if it was resold by someone it coulda been bullshit and should be known before it happens again. Sometimes Poo-Poo happens.

Man I'm kinda glad I puffed on a lil bit of green before I read this...
So what it boils down to and I'm not being critical, is who/where did you buy it from bro? Maybe someone pulled some shady shit and needs to be called out on it whether it be an individual, or a source, or whatever. I understand the desire to not offend PL, but it coulda been a eff'd up batch, or if it was resold by someone it coulda been bullshit and should be known before it happens again. Sometimes Poo-Poo happens.
No bro, i bought from PL. I love dealing with her. I just think I had a bad batch. my bro who bought with me said he didn't feel anything from it neither. It's not a knock on my source. I'm an honorable stand up guy. When you spend nearly 1k on a cycle you want to feel the big hitters. I just wanted to know who's experienced drol like I did many years ago. I never ment to try and bring bad to PL. As for the other source I think I was confusing that with a whole nother brand which I never bought from anyways. So if I could I'd delete this post but I can't. I even apologized to her rep via p.m.

No bro, i bought from PL. I love dealing with her. I just think I had a bad batch. my bro who bought with me said he didn't feel anything from it neither. It's not a knock on my source. I'm an honorable stand up guy. When you spend nearly 1k on a cycle you want to feel the big hitters. I just wanted to know who's experienced drol like I did many years ago. I never ment to try and bring bad to PL. As for the other source I think I was confusing that with a whole nother brand which I never bought from anyways. So if I could I'd delete this post but I can't. I even apologized to her rep via p.m.

PL is a reseller it's impossible for her to control the quality of every batch. I just got some drol from robo i'll let you know how goes. I also heard that MGP sells Federal drol that are bad ass.

Top Bottom