napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need new source

Jmin89

I’m in desperate need of a new source with a relatively short delivery time. I used to go through ashop but I heard it’s hit or miss on getting scammed now. Any help on this would be much appreciated. I usually just take oral winny. Any suggestions on cycles would be appreciated as well. I’m pretty green when it comes to all this. Thanks!

Not the best way to say hi in a forum, why don’t you take a minute to look around?

Most people will flame you for doing a winny only cycle.

You should share your stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in desperate need of a new source with a relatively short delivery time. I used to go through ashop but I heard it’s hit or miss on getting scammed now. Any help on this would be much appreciated. I usually just take oral winny. Any suggestions on cycles would be appreciated as well. I’m pretty green when it comes to all this. Thanks!

This is not the way to start a thread as your first post. Introduce yourself with stats. Would you walk into a trap house no one knows who you are and say I am in desperate of some dope? This to me is straight up disrespectful.. and to demand a short delivery time wtf you think this is Amazon Prime

Nice first post bro. Nobody knows you here. Don't be an asshat looking for a handout

This is not the way to start a thread as your first post. Introduce yourself with stats. Would you walk into a trap house no one knows who you are and say I am in desperate of some dope? This to me is straight up disrespectful.. and to demand a short delivery time wtf you think this is Amazon Prime

Priceless comparison... Lol

Top Bottom