sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: Need help with a source check

Need help with a source check

Hey guys,

So I planned on purchasing a triple stack from SARMSx consisting of GW, S4 and Osta. However, I can only afford to buy a 3 month supply for TWO products from SARMSX. I have already purchased the GW, and now need to decide whether to buy the S4 or Osta from SARMSx. I will then buy the remaining sarm from a slightly more affordable site to complete the stack. So I have two questions I would like to ask:

1. Between S4 and Osta, which one is harder to find in good quality? For instance, if it is harder to find good quality S4, then I will buy the S4 from the more reliable SARMSX, and leave the Osta for the more affordable site.

2. I need to decide on the source for the third sarm. It needs to be slightly more affordable than SARMSX, but still have decent enough quality. So far I have found the following options:
    - irc.bio
    - receptorchem
    - maximpeptide
    - researchsarms

Are any of these sites reliable? and if not, can anyone think of a different site thats more affordable than SARMSX while still having fairly respectable quality?

Cheers

Your best bet is goin to be to wait to start your cycle until you have the funds to purchase from sarmsx man. Don't take a chance or short change yourself because of money. I myself am dying to start a cycle but I'm holding back until all is purchased and ready. You also need to have your pct ready before you start. Just things I've learned since being on this board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    An NFL player really only "plays" 7 minutes a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetjones View Post
    Your best bet is goin to be to wait to start your cycle until you have the funds to purchase from sarmsx man. Don't take a chance or short change yourself because of money. I myself am dying to start a cycle but I'm holding back until all is purchased and ready. You also need to have your pct ready before you start. Just things I've learned since being on this board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said brother

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I agree, use a trusted source from the community here that uses this sponsored vendor and endorsement from its members. Rather than take the chance to buy liquid in a bottle wiyh a random tag on it.

Patience, this is a marathon not a sprint. Don't make impulsive choices

Banned
    Quality is always better than quantity. Do what you can afford from sarmsx. At least you know what you're getting

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Better to spend the money on something that works then to spend it on something that's not. nothing pisses me off more then getting shit gear.