dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com

Thread: Need help deciding which source to make first purchase

Need help deciding which source to make first purchase

Hi I'm making my first purchase and I decided between axio cypionate 10 ml or mgp 20 ml? I believe they are the same price

Well I have no experience with Axio but have tried two others. You cannot go wrong with the sources here. Top notch as far as my experience goes. Good luck brotha

Could you tell me about your experiences with the two others? I just out in an order a second ago. For 3 cypionate 200 ml, turinabol and aromasin. I hope everything goes right

Axio is top of the line gear as is the two guys who provide that lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
    Could you tell me about your experiences with the two others? I just out in an order a second ago. For 3 cypionate 200 ml, turinabol and aromasin. I hope everything goes right
    Well, the first source I used was NY. Tremendous gear and outstanding service. Im not sure if hes still around last i saw he was going off the grid. Not sure for how long. If he ever comes back, take a number, he is highly sought after. I used his test cyp, excellent.

My other go-to has been Pharma Lady, all class. Great gear, more than fair prices and great communication. I currently use her Platinum Biotech test cyp, aromasin, proviron and just got an order of her Garmagar (the jury is out on the Garmagar) Hope this helps a little bit.

Thanks it's nice to know. I feel more confident about my order