napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need help ASAP

0to100

Banned
Hey guys i made a huge mistake . I started npp and i made the mistake on not buying enough to end my cycle. My source moved and i have no way on getting more. I have now come across a new source that provided me with a superstack that consists of a total of 500mg. Which is 125 Test e and 125 Test phynilpropionate , 125 masterone and 125 tren e. Pleas give me your thoughts abou this cycle . I have had friends run the same and have loved it.

3 weeks in.i pct: I use prami and arimidex while on cycle .getting off cycle : Pct aromasin , nolvadex and hcg.

You only bought enough for three weeks? At this point you can just switch and run basically a full cycle. But I don’t think it sounds like you’re ready for tren. Especially at a fixed dose that you can’t really adjust

^^^ impossible to answer, there is no cookie cutter answer. Stats?

I'm not going to beat you up over it but you've been here for a year and should know that you NEVER start a cycle without everything on hand.

I’ve only been here for like a month. But yea i messed up bad no excuses you’re right. But now i have to move on and plan my next move. I have done tren e and 200 was good.

250mg should be good tren and test. Mast is a bit low. Start there and see what happens.

250mg should be good tren and test. Mast is a bit low. Start there and see what happens.
It will be 500 Test with 250 Tren and 250 Mast. That should be plenty. I noticed there's two different Test esters. Old school blend.

Yes cbbram brings 2 Test. I will keep you guys updated once i notice the effects. Specially tren e that thing comes at you like a freight train once it kicks in , cannot wait. And again i
Know i messed up bad and at the same
Time i want to th am you guys for the feedback specially cbbram. Happy New Years to all
Of you 💪🏻

It will be 500 Test with 250 Tren and 250 Mast. That should be plenty. I noticed there's two different Test esters. Old school blend.

Ohhhh. Man that’s a high potency blend. Good luck on that one. Sounds like it might have a bite to it.

Don’t front load. This is fast enough. I would do MWF to keep levels stable. 0.6-0.7ml each day.

Top Bottom