napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

NEED HELP from Admin or whoever

Xfitwoman

I truly am sorry if this is not allowed ... however my wife and I are having a major issue with one of the suppliers/rep that visits here often/daily.
"9th Wonder"..... money sent 4 weeks ago and received. He's been very fast and accommodating to respond sending off small order for wife. Week and a half later no package. He got angry for us when he found this out. Gladly said he would reship it the next am. Let us know he did also. Still no package another week and a half later. He wrote back saying he was checking into it with his shipper and would get back to us.
We have since wrote him 3 more emails asking if he heard anything. This was Friday 6/16/2017 and still no response. We've ordered quite a few times with him also... doesn't seem like him. Wanted to see if anyone else is having these problems with him also or if admin could shed some light on if anyone knows if they got popped and closed shop.
Thanks and sorry for the long post.. just already stressed with an order from over seas for $500 that got caught at customs. Tried to stay in states for this small one for her but no luck.
JC

Last edited:
Hey there. So sorry. Honestly 2 things happened here. 1 is my winny supplier promised to ship and got spooked about something and shut down. I don't know why but he just shut it down. Secondly, I have a pretty severe family tragedy happen almost 2 weeks ago. I am just landing back home today from what ended up being a funeral for a close family member. Give me till tomorrow and I will figure out how to get you squared away quickly. Again, I apologize.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Also, I think ninth may be out of town because he hasn't responded to me either and we usually talk several times a day.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We figured it might have been a "shut down" type to not have gotten any update from him since Friday. I commend you for taking the time to read this and respond with so much respect. We are truly sorry for the family tragedy and we send our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you again for looking into this for us.

We figured it might have been a "shut down" type to not have gotten any update from him since Friday. I commend you for taking the time to read this and respond with so much respect. We are truly sorry for the family tragedy and we send our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you again for looking into this for us.

Very sorry for the delay Xfitwomen! I've been away as well, but it's no excuse. Obviously you've been with us for a while now and never had issues so we fully plan on taking care of you. it's shitty when hiccups happen but sometimes shit is out of ones control. Myself and IWGF will get you squared away I can assure you that.

FYI I shot you a PM and emailed you.

Great responce! Love our sources, sorry to hear iwannago about your loss. Top notch people here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

****** UPDATE 6/23/2017
IWGF & 9th Wonder without a doubt made things right. Like we had stated we've been buying from them for awhile and when 2 packages they shipped failed to make it here and then everyone went quiet for 4 days, we got scared that $$ disappeared.... however they both went above and beyond to reach out, update us after this post and made it once again a BIG reminder why we continue to go back to them... they do make it right, admit to mistakes... come on we're all human we make them, but owning up to them and accepting resonabilty will ALWAYS be a huge deciding factor of why we will remain loyal to these two guys!
Tried to find a way all afternoon how to erase formuns, but since I couldn't find that, we knew we would come back in here and update the post.
Thank You IWGF & 9th Wonder for going the extra mile!
~MC

Anytime girl! I don't erase posts like this. I'd rather the public see how we operate and when we do make mistakes... which we do from time to time... we fix them.

Appreciate you coming back to the post and letting us know your experience. Enjoy the extra goodies sister!

2nd order from 9th, got it yesterday in one week to the day.. that is actually a longtime for 9th. But I can vouch he is back on track.. all sources get things out of there control and what separates them is how well they can think on their feet and make it work. Also want to point out I am very sensitive to any bullsit mixed in my t-cyp. I have ordered t-cyp from numerous places and all of them whelped up like a bee sting. 9th's t-cyp is so smooth I had zero PIP. And I feel like beast pumping iron. I went from 14 dips to 25 (at 270 and dropping) lost a few inches in my gut and starting to see a beach body on 1.5 to 1.75mls every 6 days freakin badass

It's nice to see others also assure that these guys truly do care about their clients and take care of them! Awesome to hear your on track and feeling good... awesome results it sounds like!!

Mistakes happen all the time in the real world, it's how people deal with them that shows their true character.

Great to see this and see the responses, issues do happen and it's how you respond that shows the character of your biz and peeps, I've dealt with 9th twice so far and nothing but top notch service all the way around, I made a mistake the first time and communication was prompt and he helped me get through it. Gonna be asking for an updated list shortly :)

Top Bottom