napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need Help

lilguy

Been endlessly reading threads, nutrition, sources, results, good reviews on local sources. Basically just need help in all aspects of achieving my goal of 230 lbs around 12% or less BMI. Tried other sources just tired of waiting 30+ days for sub par gear.

Last edited:
Do you have a specific question or is this just an introduction?

Just an intro./need help navigating the forums without making making any reps or admin fustrated and trying to get legit gear.

You just got here bro. Hang out, participate, and you'll figure it out.

@cbbram and EZ_E thanks for the responses and I can hang tight like you said, bbl off to the gym

Just curious. 230 at 12% isn't a lilguy like your name implies, what's your current stats? Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of great information here and great people.

Just an intro./need help navigating the forums without making making any reps or admin fustrated and trying to get legit gear.

Okay. Welcome to the board.

Can you give us a little bit more information about yourself? How long have you been training? What's your diet and training look like now?

Also can you post your FULL stats?

Welcome to the board. A good place to start like EZ said is with your full stats experience and goals

About 2 yrs in my mid 20s, I just recently started back, 6 weeks ago, when I started I weighed 238lbs @ 5'10", BMI of 23-26. I started by cleaning up my diet and joining the local gym. I am currently @ 220 BMI @ 17-19 depending on the machine I use. I train 6 days a week and always start with 30 minutes of cardio. I am currently reworking my diet/nutrition after I read the thread on this site. I jumped in neck deep with a basic starter cycle. Sus 250, Mas E 200, Dec 250 and anestrozole E blocker. My goal is 230 + with BMI 12 or less. Hope this helps.

That's not a basic starter cycle in any way shape or form and you're not in any condition to be running anything. You need to stop running steroids and get back to a consistent training and diet program for at least a year.

Thought I had pretty good results, I'll finish this lil cycle up and keep ordering from my other source. No harm No foul just trying to get a local source. Thanks for yalls info and time.

Thought I had pretty good results, I'll finish this lil cycle up and keep ordering from my other source. No harm No foul just trying to get a local source. Thanks for yalls info and time.

I don't think you read what I wrote. This is not a little cycle, and there will be harm in the long run.

Get you some GW-50156, eat in a caloric deficit (250-500 calories below maintenance) and do about a hour of cardio every day. You'll be down to a lean body in no time. 17-19% in the bodybuilding and fitness world is FAT and that means you don't have the BASIC principles down. High protein, moderate to low carbs, and moderate healthy fats. You need to learn how to suffer a little bit to achieve a body worthy of a steroid cycle.

Top Bottom