napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need advice please. New to the communitya

Bigbroful

Banned
First apologies to anyone if I say something I'm not supposed to on here I'm new to this forum stuff so keep in mind I'm only looking for help not trying to offend anyone in anyway... Now A little about myself. I'm 33 have been lifting for nearly a decade I took about 2 years off because I had kids and some nagging injuries so I needed to focus on family life and healing. I've recently started lifting again about 1.5 years ago and it's been great. I am 5ft 10in I weight 196lbs and right now I would say I'm between 12 and 15% bodyfat. I've done some good cycles back in my mid to late 20's. I would say I've done about 5 or 6 cycles total. I've tried a lot of aas and I've done 3 sarm cycles.
Back about 7 years ago when I was on aas I would just order off the internet and I just figured it was still the same... I was horribly wrong. I've been screwed 4 times by 4 different people/places and I'm pretty sure that one of my sarm cycles was crap too because I got debilatating headaches from it and it was just rad 140 and yk11 or at least it was supposed to be. I've been looking around to find a good community to follow in Hope's of meeting some good people that might be able to help me out. I was told to come to isarms by a old friend so here I am guys. My goals for right now is growth. I'd like to gain another 15 20lbs in the next year or 2. Also anyadvice on what I'm doing wrong and why all the sites that used to sell legit stuff are all scamming now. I'm feeling very discouraged and lost in this internet world so any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to isarms bud. We have great sources here. Stick around, establish yourself, make an introduction and build a reputation and you'll learn quickly who they are

Thanks! I've already met some pretty cool people. I must say this has been the nicest forum I've been in. I'm just hoping everything else turns out as good as my experience has been here so far. But thanks for the welcome and I hope to be a good part of this community.

So just curious is sarms the only thing I can find on here or is there anyone with good aas I can get my hands on?

There are plenty of quality sources here. Hang around for a little while and you’ll see who the reps are.

So just curious is sarms the only thing I can find on here or is there anyone with good aas I can get my hands on?

Link below.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Top Bottom