napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Naps Order

quickmaks

Just got blasted for ordering from naps and was led to this forum. I've been reading posts for the last few hours. I think I'm in the right place.
When my blood work came back my test level was 343, I'm 35 years old. Needless to say I'm prescribed 1ml per week of test by a doc here in town. Been using as directed, but of course I want more. Doc won't consider upping dosage until I've been at it 6 months and get more blood work. I can respect that I guess but the other issue is that I pay 140 usd for a 10ml vial of test cyp 200, and 2 bucks a pill for arimidex. This is what led me to looking into other sources. Plus my doc pushes this bioidentical test he says is better for me but I feel like that's just bullshit to charge me more. Thoughts?

1mL/week (if at 200mg/ml) is the top end for a TRT dose. How long have you been on it? What are your labs on it? How do you feel? You should run a full blood panel to see where you are at before making any changes. Test is test, how long it stays in your blood and takes for it to 'cleave' off from the compound depends on the esther. (enanthate, cypionate, proprianate etc... Read up on this) I don't believe that there is any difference to your body if it is labeled "bioidentical".

Last edited:
Just some knowledge for you but when you talk about dosages the 1 ml doesn't tell us much. It's gotta be the milligrams like my doc put me on test cyp 250mg every week. That means 1 ml = 250mgs. Unless it's a higher mg test but most doctors give 250mg/2 weeks or 100mg/week. On an average anyways. As far as brand goes I've never heard of it but from a doctor it should be legit. And it will take your body time to level out. Once you start trt your natural production will slow down and quit all together. That's what takes time for blood work to allow your dosages to be adjusted. But yes there are good sources here and most have awesome deals but you have to earn the trust of the board and interact and actually learn from these guys. That's what I've been doin and it's amazing how much I've learned. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some knowledge for you but when you talk about dosages the 1 ml doesn't tell us much. It's gotta be the milligrams like my doc put me on test cyp 250mg every week. That means 1 ml = 250mgs. Unless it's a higher mg test but most doctors give 250mg/2 weeks or 100mg/week. On an average anyways. As far as brand goes I've never heard of it but from a doctor it should be legit. And it will take your body time to level out. Once you start trt your natural production will slow down and quit all together. That's what takes time for blood work to allow your dosages to be adjusted. But yes there are good sources here and most have awesome deals but you have to earn the trust of the board and interact and actually learn from these guys. That's what I've been doin and it's amazing how much I've learned. Good luck

The Pharm gear in US is usually 200 mg /ml with the exception of some small compounding pharmacies and anti aging clinics that compound there own stuff .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

So yes, Im on Test Cyp 200mg per Ml. Ive been on TRT for 3 months and my original blood work Test level was 342. Sense starting TRT life has been better. I have been losing weight, Sex life is better, getting stronger in the gym and able to work out longer and wanting to be there not feeling like it is a chore.
I can't help but think that more is better. I realize this is not a good mentality in the world of steroids but considering Im on 200mg per week and an average test only cycle is 500mg per week makes me want to up the dosage. Not to mention the fact Im paying 140USD for a 200mg/ml 10 mil vial of bioidentical test. Im sure the bioidentical part is made up to make me pay more for test.

I have another appointment with another doctor on Thursday, so i guess I will see how that goes.

The Pharm gear in US is usually 200 mg /ml with the exception of some small compounding pharmacies and anti aging clinics that compound there own stuff .

I was just giving an example but all I've heard here is the 250. And most of the time it's one shit every two weeks. But I'm sure 200 is prob the norm.

I was just giving an example but all I've heard here is the 250. And most of the time it's one shit every two weeks. But I'm sure 200 is prob the norm.

Also depends on the Dr . also we have physicians here in Fl. that are bodybuilder friendly and 200 mg weekly is not uncommon.

Im going to go research this "bioidentical testosterone" to see how it's somehow better or different from plain old cyp just so afterwards laugh at how your doctor is a looney.

There is no way this stuff is somehow better than plan old testosterone for TRT purposes. Your doc might as well be calling you a dumbass to your face. No offense, its pretty routine for doctors these days to look at patients like they are dollar signs.

So 5 minutes of reading told me this. Bio-identical hormones have little to no real studies done on them, and their usage has been relatively short. So anything your doctor says about bio-identical test being better is 100% bullshit. There have been no real studies to show how bio-identical test cyp is any different than regular test cyp so if your doctor is saying "its better because of X,Y,Z" reasons he is just making things up based on theory not scientific facts.

So 5 minutes of reading told me this. Bio-identical hormones have little to no real studies done on them, and their usage has been relatively short. So anything your doctor says about bio-identical test being better is 100% bullshit. There have been no real studies to show how bio-identical test cyp is any different than regular test cyp so if your doctor is saying "its better because of X,Y,Z" reasons he is just making things up based on theory not scientific facts.

The BioTe is referred to as pelleting. They take a huge ass needle and inject pellets into your ass and they slowly dissolve over 5-6 months. Also, it cost $600-$700 each time you get pelleted. I think I will stick to pinning once a week!

Brother I know, i have been doing some research myself...it's all bullshit. And get this if you want a paper prescription to go to your own pharmacy it will cost an extra 25 bucks, and they do there best to talk you out of that. Kinda makes sense that people want to forgo the doctor and go about other ways of procurement. I decided to stick to the protocol for now but I'm going to look at switching docs.

Even if you use the pharmacy -grade Test, you can search for an online coupon that will take a good chunk off of the price. I'd end up paying close to what you pay otherwise, but it drops down to about $75. I use it while cruising, and the UGL/Source stuff for higher doses.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom