napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Myogen labs review

Travtree

Has anyone tried their product? The company looks very interesting and I’m looking to try a new source. For the life of me I can’t find any reviews about their product. Any insight would be much appreciated.

They are highly trusted based on the lab tests we did on them. We wouldn’t list a product source on our website without testing their every product.

That’s the guarantee you will always get from ordering from PharmaComStore.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanks for the response Tazz. I just find it a little unsettling that I can’t find one review from someone that has tried their product and have asked on multiple forums.

Thanks for the response Tazz. I just find it a little unsettling that I can’t find one review from someone that has tried their product and have asked on multiple forums.

They are relatively new.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I have literally looked for hours on anybody that has tried it and not one single claim out there. I am ready to place an order today but I’m going to avoid this brand for now. What is another popular brand you would recommend Tazz?

I've had good results with Dragon Pharma, and it tends to be relatively inexpensive.

I have literally looked for hours on anybody that has tried it and not one single claim out there. I am ready to place an order today but I’m going to avoid this brand for now. What is another popular brand you would recommend Tazz?

Dragon is great and a great value! One of our top selling brand.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom