napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My wife wants to run a stronger cycle then anavar

Gymbeast429

My wife has ran anavar and test with anavar but looking to step it up..considering primo test prop anavar any suggested cycles. .past experiences with cycles for FEMALES or recommended dosage we pretty much know what to do and i have ran numerous cycles but not very educated on females cycles being a male..

Lol yeah i wouldnt...good thing im not a complete dumbass and newbie otherwise i may have thought that was a real suggestion lol...i personally LOVE TREN id drink it if i could...haha but for her no i wouldnt give her that even if someone said to..i was thinking the best is probably test prop anavar and primo but maybe eq or winny ? She does want some muscle think..dana linn bailey ..but to retain her femininity too and i would prefer she does too lol...

Why the testosterone? I could be wrong...but don't females typically stick to var, and low dose primo and/or EQ if they can tolerate it? Testosterone doesn't seem like a good idea if you're trying to avoid virilization..my .02 for whatever it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 compounds I've heard of (inject wise) primo eq. Nolv has a different affect on women in a good way towards gains from what ive heard but I could be wrong

One of the personal trainers at the gym I go to takes low dose of testosterone.. when you say hi (kiss on the cheek kind of thing) you can definitely feel the stubble she has... kind of weird lol. Over time they will grow manly characteristics I would personally not give her test

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yeah that's kind of what I suggested my wife do was to just run the Primo or the anavar without test but somebody suggested to her that she run it in a really low dose of 50 milligrams a week and she did but I kind of agree with you all on that

Yeah i would do away with the test... unless you wanna kiss stubbles every day..

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yeah she (and i but i dare not say so lol) aleady noticed her arm hair & facial hair got a lil darker in that cycle she waxes anyways but still...also on cycle voice cracking n deepened a lil as well as a lil plumping up so to speak downstairs lol so i think i will convince her to drop test problem is she had GREAT strength gain n mass gaining on it so i think she loved that about it may b hard to pull her away but ill try now i do the injections so at worst ill have her thinking the test is on there n just not add it into the primo lol

What are her stats first and foremost. I'd never recommend giving a female test...unless she needs it for hormonal balances..that's just a bad idea IMO. Post her stats and goals

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here is my two cents. Post the stats and see what her goals are primo can be super great compound to run... as I say that GO THROUGH A REPUTABLE SOURCE. Primo is often faked as test and that can be a horrific thing.

50mg a week is fucking stupid for a female to take bro. My wife is on hormone replacement (test cyp). Most doctors will prescribe a MAX of 20mg a week. For my girl that was too much, verified by blood work and sides. Her voice started to become hoarse on 20mg a week. She stopped immediately and let it clear her body. All the effects of not having enough test naturally came back and she is getting a blood draw tomorrow to confirm its clear. When she starts up again the dose will be lower probably by half. New bloods will come after to verify she is on track. Test is not something she wants to fuck with if its not necessary for health.

50mg a week is fucking stupid for a female to take bro. My wife is on hormone replacement (test cyp). Most doctors will prescribe a MAX of 20mg a week. For my girl that was too much, verified by blood work and sides. Her voice started to become hoarse on 20mg a week. She stopped immediately and let it clear her body. All the effects of not having enough test naturally came back and she is getting a blood draw tomorrow to confirm its clear. When she starts up again the dose will be lower probably by half. New bloods will come after to verify she is on track. Test is not something she wants to fuck with if its not necessary for health.
BINGO!!! Test for a girl is like estro for dudes, Very small amounts and in ratio

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Oral turinabol can be a decent choice for women as well, but primo and anavar seem to be the go to choices.

Top Bottom