napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My thoughts on gear

GearHunter

To be perfectly honest I don't care if I order from a source and the communication is bad. I don't care how long the delivery takes. As long as it's not something ridiculous.. Like 3 or 4 months. Is it a bit more expensive? That's fine also. The only thing I really give a shit about is good gear. I don't care if I get sent a rude email and have to wait 6 weeks. I don't care if they want $120 for a bottle of test. If the gear is good I want it. I've gotten burned so many times in the past that at this point in my life its almost dangerous because I assume everything is underdosed or crap so I'll wind up injecting three or four or five times at a cc and a half of whatever test I have and what if it's good? What if it's strong? Then I'm going overboard and can cause damage. I just want good good dear God damn it. Is that too much to ask? Sunday night rant over

Sounds like you’ve been getting your gear from every where except this board. Gear here is good and the service and communication is good.

You have little standards so you shouldn’t be to hard to please. I in the other hand need good gear, service, and everything else. There is Too much competition and it’s too easy to get anything these days. If I’m giving you my money I want my gear, fucking shoes shined, breakfast and a fucking gift certificate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom