napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is my RAD 140 bunk?

GeeMale

Banned
I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.

I'm also on TRT.

I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.

I'm not sure if they are a good source or not, but I wouldn't have chanced it. Esarms.com is my go to sarms, because I know they are top quality with no bs.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.

I'm also on TRT.

I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.
absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them

absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them

What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).

What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).

Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there

Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there

Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.

Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.

Just search proven peptides on the forum and youll see so many issues...

Esarms.com is who i can vouch for where you know your getting quality

Its hard to tell because everyone reacts different but you should usually cycle for 3 months so i would wait and see.

If you do want a reliable source that accepts Debit/credit and based in the US you can send me a PM

Top Bottom