PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is my RAD 140 bunk?

  1. #1

    Is my RAD 140 bunk?

    I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

    It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

    It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

    I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

    I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.


    I'm also on TRT.

    I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.

  2. #2
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,930
    I'm not sure if they are a good source or not, but I wouldn't have chanced it. Esarms.com is my go to sarms, because I know they are top quality with no bs.

    PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

  3. #3
    Pharmalady has it as well and as with all her products it's of high quality

    IMG-20190614-WA0004.jpg

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeMale View Post
    I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

    It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

    It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

    I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

    I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.


    I'm also on TRT.

    I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.
    absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them
    What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

    Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by riseeks View Post
    What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

    Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).
    Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there
    Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

    Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by riseeks View Post
    Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

    Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.
    Just search proven peptides on the forum and youll see so many issues...

    Esarms.com is who i can vouch for where you know your getting quality

  9. #9
    Its hard to tell because everyone reacts different but you should usually cycle for 3 months so i would wait and see.

    If you do want a reliable source that accepts Debit/credit and based in the US you can send me a PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •