PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics

Thread: Is my RAD 140 bunk?

Is my RAD 140 bunk?

I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.

I'm also on TRT.

I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.

I'm not sure if they are a good source or not, but I wouldn't have chanced it. Esarms.com is my go to sarms, because I know they are top quality with no bs.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

Pharmalady has it as well and as with all her products it's of high quality

IMG-20190614-WA0004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GeeMale View Post
    I used what I thought is a reputable supplier....Purerawz.co I apologize if that's not allowed...

It was my first time buying sarms. It was 1 gram rad 140 powder that came with a 10-15mg scoop.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since starting and 3 weeks while lifting. I've been using 1 scoop than increased it Saturday 6 days ago to 2 scoops.

I haven't seen anything significant except arms looking slightly bigger but than could also just be lifting + igf-1 that I take and causes pumps when working out ....

I've gained weight but it's fat basically lol.

I'm also on TRT.

I ordered a liquid version of rad 140 again along with Cardarine . Why ? Because I returned something worth $97 and they'll let me re-order the same value as credit no refund.
    absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    absolutely horrible source bro... i would highly advise to steer clear of them
    What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).

Quote Originally Posted by riseeks View Post
    What are your thoughts on provenpeptides.com, Dylan? I recently purchased RAD and started with the minimal 10mg/day last Friday to see if I experience any sides, with the goal of bumping up to 15 starting one week in if all is going well.

Note too that I'm currently on 180 mg test cyp/week for HRT (2 X 90 mg), 1mg anastrazole/week (2 x .5 mg), and 500 IU HCG/week (2 x 250 IUs).
    Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Pretty much they are one of the worst sources out there
    Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by riseeks View Post
    Grrrr. And I thought they were supposedly independently tested and I saw a testing verification video on YT that is making the rounds. It's starting to seem nearly *impossible* to get legitimate SARMs out there. Not sure if you are financially tied to any brands or not, but could you possibly DM me with what you think is a *LEGIT* source for RAD or Ostarine? Who knows what the hell I'm putting in my body currently and I'm freaking out....

Regardless, thanks for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.
    Just search proven peptides on the forum and youll see so many issues...

Esarms.com is who i can vouch for where you know your getting quality

Its hard to tell because everyone reacts different but you should usually cycle for 3 months so i would wait and see.

If you do want a reliable source that accepts Debit/credit and based in the US you can send me a PM