napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My problems with Pharmacom

zzelholt

My payment was confirmed the 14th of January and and still nothing. I was originally told I would receive my shipment around 5 days after my payment was confirmed. At first they told me it was because of the Chinese new year, then two months later I receive a letter letting me know of the seizure. No big deal right they have a guarantee that they will reship. Then I am informed by the rep from their site ( the ones from this site stop replying to me a few weeks ago ) That I have to send them 187$ for them to reship. So I did, Ive already sunk almost a grand into this whats another 200. This morning I am informed that they are out of testosterone and he can send me sust instead. So they dont even know you have to have test as the base of all cycles? zero sympathy or compensation has been offered for what has turned into possible the biggest run around I have ever been involved in. Any recommendations of who I should have used instead? Thanks in advance!!

Check out the domestic sources here. Very reliable, fast shipping, great gear, and most importantly top notch service. I use BGS and I've never been disappointed and I've ordered a bunch. Good luck bro sorry about your trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify.....Where is Tazz?? Because Tazz is the one that told you, you would recieve your gear in 5 days. NOT I....I was the one to point you in the right direction to get this taken care of. I never ignored your messages...just to clarify!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I hope this gets squared away buddy. Especially coming from a company like pharmacom. It would suck if they started getting the image of ripping people off. I would of said no the the extra $187. They have a reship guarantee if it's seized. It's on them to pay for reship not you. That's how I feel anyway. Again I hope this gets situated in your favor.

My payment was confirmed the 14th of January and and still nothing. I was originally told I would receive my shipment around 5 days after my payment was confirmed. At first they told me it was because of the Chinese new year, then two months later I receive a letter letting me know of the seizure. No big deal right they have a guarantee that they will reship. Then I am informed by the rep from their site ( the ones from this site stop replying to me a few weeks ago ) That I have to send them 187$ for them to reship. So I did, Ive already sunk almost a grand into this whats another 200. This morning I am informed that they are out of testosterone and he can send me sust instead. So they dont even know you have to have test as the base of all cycles? zero sympathy or compensation has been offered for what has turned into possible the biggest run around I have ever been involved in. Any recommendations of who I should have used instead? Thanks in advance!!
To say all reps ignored your messages is false bro!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

You stopped responding to me after I told you about the seizure. Yes you did help me and get me pointed in the right direction and I thank you for that.

You stopped responding to me after I told you about the seizure. Yes you did help me and get me pointed in the right direction and I thank you for that.
There's nothing I can do about a seizure letter and I told you how to go about getting your reshipment. I have done as much as I possibly can for you bro. Where is Pharmacom's supposed HEAD REP!! because he's the one that has been ignoring you....so let's be honest here

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Hey BigB can you take over as his rep and get this man his gear? Sounds like he has done what was asked of him. Not sure why he would be asked for $187 plus another $200 for reship. I have seen great reviews on Pharmacom and have seen BigB step up and get everything worked out on a few different orders posted, hang in there zzelholt you will get your gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I will say this....you can ask anyone who has came to me for inquiries...I don't bullshit anyone!!! Even if Pharmacom isn't right for them I give them a solid recommendation of where to go else where

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I think BigB or tazz needs to take his information down and get this squared away and get ahold of pharmacom themselves or see if they can send him his money back so he can get someone who can deliver.

Im not trying to put you on blast or anything like that bro. Like I said before yes you did help me and I thank you for that

just to clarify I was asked for the 187 amount. When I said whats another two hundred I was rounding up the 187 to 200. So only one additional charge

just to clarify I was asked for the 187 amount. When I said whats another two hundred I was rounding up the 187 to 200. So only one additional charge
I'm in touch with the boss man right now. We'll get this all squared away asap

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Im going to have them ship me the order missing the test but with the sust and just get test from a domestic source so that I can put this behind me. Big Business was the rep that came to my aid when I was having this problem a month or so ago, And no he didnt bull shit me at all I just didn't hear back from him after the seizure letter. I am now aware that its on the supplier not BIG B.

Im going to have them ship me the order missing the test but with the sust and just get test from a domestic source so that I can put this behind me. Big Business was the rep that came to my aid when I was having this problem a month or so ago, And no he didnt bull shit me at all I just didn't hear back from him after the seizure letter. I am now aware that its on the supplier not BIG B.

Or just run the sust. I'm not a huge fan of it but if you pin Monday Wednesday Friday you'll be good

Last edited:
You do realize that sustanon is test right?
It's just a mix of different esters.

Were you looking for a particular ester that they just didn't have?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom