dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

Whatís up guys!!!
    I hope everybody is doing well. I am!! I just received my package from IWGF and there they were!!! Everything looks great. Very excited to pin axio stuff. Looks great all fully sealed top and bottom. Placed the order Thursday and came in today with MLK holiday in between.
    Anyway Mrs Lexi is still dealing with her full knee reconstruction so she is out of business for this season. Iím really hoping she will make a come back next year. She really wants to.
    As for me Iím sitting at nice 277 nice and full. Starting my third weeks of prep for the June and July shows. Planning on documenting the whole journey here and using only what I order for IWGF. Great dude as always. Prompt precise and on time. List is amazing so now I wanna see what this axio that everyoneís talking about !! Iím sure it wonít replace the hard work but Iím
    sure it will help!! Stay tune to weekly updates. Shoot me any questions you might have. Weíll duke it out here. Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice..Axio does an excellent job with their packaging etc. enjoy the gear

SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post

Whatís up guys!!!
    I hope everybody is doing well. I am!! I just received my package from IWGF and there they were!!! Everything looks great. Very excited to pin axio stuff. Looks great all fully sealed top and bottom. Placed the order Thursday and came in today with MLK holiday in between.
    Anyway Mrs Lexi is still dealing with her full knee reconstruction so she is out of business for this season. Iím really hoping she will make a come back next year. She really wants to.
    As for me Iím sitting at nice 277 nice and full. Starting my third weeks of prep for the June and July shows. Planning on documenting the whole journey here and using only what I order for IWGF. Great dude as always. Prompt precise and on time. List is amazing so now I wanna see what this axio that everyoneís talking about !! Iím sure it wonít replace the hard work but Iím
    sure it will help!! Stay tune to weekly updates. Shoot me any questions you might have. Weíll duke it out here. Lol!!

Thanks so much Big Lexi. It's always appreciated when you post the pics of the gear. You're always so good to us. Keep us updated on the progress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Big Lexi is a beast. Always great to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Big Lexi is a beast. Always great to follow
    Agreed.....

Boys!!! Thank you!!! But I must tell you this is the smoothest gear I have ever and I mean ever run!!!! Itís smooth like a baby bottom!!! Dam!! I donít know what and how they did it but u donít feel and dam thing. I donít care about it anyway but this gear is amazing!!!

Quick update from my last week check in 273 in those pix. Already 284 as of today. Not a lot of bloat which is good. Strength is improving daily. I have to hold myself back so I stay injury free. But it feels great to be strong again!!! Diet on point. As a matter of fact had to lower my carbs as I get full so quickly and itís vey hard to eat. Thatís my cross I have to bear!! Eating!!! Uff!!! When we started insulin if was great because I could not eat enough not I have to pace myself and pick food that goes down easy but yet itís dense enough to do the job!! Letís see how it goes on weekly basis. Iíll keep u posted if u r interested!!!

Looking big as fuck bro.

SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Dang man. You are big right now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank u boys!!!! Like I always say with very minimal doses!!! Really nothing to brag about !!! Before started the prep I did my bloods and everything came back perfect. Stayed on trt for 3 months or so courtesy of and supplied by IWGF. I wondered how everything was inside since I have not did bloods in a year and a half and came back even better when I was all clean 4 years ago!!! Lol!!! Itís all good. Iíll keep you posted brothers