osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

Biglexi

87631de8c56bd59cf59c09629bb795ca.jpg
9747855d5bee088520aa0031e31bdef4.jpg
d35f81aee2014c4f87ae44e4a012a35b.jpg
f0a0b58f684b9fefe8b6f639de7f611d.jpg

What’s up guys!!!
I hope everybody is doing well. I am!! I just received my package from IWGF and there they were!!! Everything looks great. Very excited to pin axio stuff. Looks great all fully sealed top and bottom. Placed the order Thursday and came in today with MLK holiday in between.
Anyway Mrs Lexi is still dealing with her full knee reconstruction so she is out of business for this season. I’m really hoping she will make a come back next year. She really wants to.
As for me I’m sitting at nice 277 nice and full. Starting my third weeks of prep for the June and July shows. Planning on documenting the whole journey here and using only what I order for IWGF. Great dude as always. Prompt precise and on time. List is amazing so now I wanna see what this axio that everyone’s talking about !! I’m sure it won’t replace the hard work but I’m
sure it will help!! Stay tune to weekly updates. Shoot me any questions you might have. We’ll duke it out here. Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice..Axio does an excellent job with their packaging etc. enjoy the gear

87631de8c56bd59cf59c09629bb795ca.jpg
9747855d5bee088520aa0031e31bdef4.jpg
d35f81aee2014c4f87ae44e4a012a35b.jpg
f0a0b58f684b9fefe8b6f639de7f611d.jpg

What’s up guys!!!
I hope everybody is doing well. I am!! I just received my package from IWGF and there they were!!! Everything looks great. Very excited to pin axio stuff. Looks great all fully sealed top and bottom. Placed the order Thursday and came in today with MLK holiday in between.
Anyway Mrs Lexi is still dealing with her full knee reconstruction so she is out of business for this season. I’m really hoping she will make a come back next year. She really wants to.
As for me I’m sitting at nice 277 nice and full. Starting my third weeks of prep for the June and July shows. Planning on documenting the whole journey here and using only what I order for IWGF. Great dude as always. Prompt precise and on time. List is amazing so now I wanna see what this axio that everyone’s talking about !! I’m sure it won’t replace the hard work but I’m
sure it will help!! Stay tune to weekly updates. Shoot me any questions you might have. We’ll duke it out here. Lol!!

Thanks so much Big Lexi. It's always appreciated when you post the pics of the gear. You're always so good to us. Keep us updated on the progress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Boys!!! Thank you!!! But I must tell you this is the smoothest gear I have ever and I mean ever run!!!! It’s smooth like a baby bottom!!! Dam!! I don’t know what and how they did it but u don’t feel and dam thing. I don’t care about it anyway but this gear is amazing!!!

c0744479cacf9fd455b037b5b5a31595.jpg
d3124ef3ce82da40dc03cd6c8c8af934.jpg
b82ebf8f9d09a45f5cf71da7eabc8f76.jpg

Quick update from my last week check in 273 in those pix. Already 284 as of today. Not a lot of bloat which is good. Strength is improving daily. I have to hold myself back so I stay injury free. But it feels great to be strong again!!! Diet on point. As a matter of fact had to lower my carbs as I get full so quickly and it’s vey hard to eat. That’s my cross I have to bear!! Eating!!! Uff!!! When we started insulin if was great because I could not eat enough not I have to pace myself and pick food that goes down easy but yet it’s dense enough to do the job!! Let’s see how it goes on weekly basis. I’ll keep u posted if u r interested!!!

Thank u boys!!!! Like I always say with very minimal doses!!! Really nothing to brag about !!! Before started the prep I did my bloods and everything came back perfect. Stayed on trt for 3 months or so courtesy of and supplied by IWGF. I wondered how everything was inside since I have not did bloods in a year and a half and came back even better when I was all clean 4 years ago!!! Lol!!! It’s all good. I’ll keep you posted brothers

View attachment 5337

This was my last TV from I want to go fast, got me a solid 18 lb of mass and kept me at 6% body fat love it.. need to get a new order in ASAP I'm almost app
Wow man. I didn't keep up with your progress. Those are really good results. Glad we could be part of it. Im pretty sure that I just sent you a pm with the current list. If not I will do so now. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

aaef63df9a1a36154708bedaeda318d0.jpg
94954ba159f08467480df6b3cbc067ab.jpg
bfb60db078e21f7d302dbe79d38ca9a7.jpg

What’s up fellas. !!!! Something’s wrong with my phone I don’t any notifications lately!! I didn’t mean to be quiet!! Didn’t ever realize that I guys have been posting!!
Anyway some close ups for non believers !! God dam this is truly the best gear I have ever used!!! So so smooth!! Next post I’ll give u quick update with pix but guys I’m telling u at least give it one shot so to speak. That gear is amazing

fe741b0741372f9b4934e817b77e3b8e.jpg
e20e7cb447dcb62883235403e1761e25.jpg
4e3ec6e632067bee83ebafc6144c9e3b.jpg

Ok so quick update. Sitting at 284 this am. Pretty much holding my weight despite the fact we had to decrease food as I could not force it anymore ... well I could but we decided it really was counterproductive. So we dropped it a bit and now I’m actually hungry and looking forward to each meal. You might say I’m fat and smooth and I would tell u that I am coach is actually very very happy with where I am at this point. Can’t wait to see how all of it will unfold and can’t wait to start hardening up. If u remember me from last prep I stepped on stage at 215 shredded. This time we are planning on 230-240 stage weight. That’s a big jump!! To me I look like a fat fuck but I have not missed a single shot or meal in the past 2 years so can’t wait to see what’s doing underneath!!

It looks like you're right on track. Once the water goes down and you start cutting you know all that work will present itself. This ain't your first show. You know the process.

It looks like you're right on track. Once the water goes down and you start cutting you know all that work will present itself. This ain't your first show. You know the process.

Yes I do!!!! Can’t wait to show u guys what can be achieved with hard work and great supplementation!! Keeping my head down and plow thru keeping u updated

Top Bottom