domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: My PharmaComStore review

My PharmaComStore review

When i first ordered from pharmacom i was skeptical and quite nervous, i was really hoping i wouldnt get scammed or screwed over.
    I order glucophage, proviron and sibutramine.
    for the glucophage and proviron the shipping was super fast and i got my tracking number right away. took about 9 days to get here, thats awesome!
    unfortunately, my sibutramine got seized and i got a letter. now i was really scared, i thought i lost my money now because of it. not only did they immediately respond to my concerning message they even gave me store credit and i got another order shipped immediately.
    Thank you pharmacom for the awesome experience and proffesionalism. You guys are above what i expected and i am truly grateful for your services. I will be a returning customer! 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by amahtez View Post
    When i first ordered from pharmacom i was skeptical and quite nervous, i was really hoping i wouldnt get scammed or screwed over.
    I order glucophage, proviron and sibutramine.
    for the glucophage and proviron the shipping was super fast and i got my tracking number right away. took about 9 days to get here, thats awesome!
    unfortunately, my sibutramine got seized and i got a letter. now i was really scared, i thought i lost my money now because of it. not only did they immediately respond to my concerning message they even gave me store credit and i got another order shipped immediately.
    Thank you pharmacom for the awesome experience and proffesionalism. You guys are above what i expected and i am truly grateful for your services. I will be a returning customer! 10/10
    I’m very glad to see your positive experience brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    ———————————————— -
    For all your SARMs needs:

Need help

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    I’m very glad to see your positive experience brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    ———————————————— -
    Hey Tazz, hoping you can help me with a order problem. I'm not sure how to private message hope this is how.

Quote Originally Posted by Cose View Post
    Hey Tazz, hoping you can help me with a order problem. I'm not sure how to private message hope this is how.
    Go to my profile and click send message.

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    ———————————————— -