napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My PharmaComStore review

amahtez

When i first ordered from pharmacom i was skeptical and quite nervous, i was really hoping i wouldnt get scammed or screwed over.
I order glucophage, proviron and sibutramine.
for the glucophage and proviron the shipping was super fast and i got my tracking number right away. took about 9 days to get here, thats awesome!
unfortunately, my sibutramine got seized and i got a letter. now i was really scared, i thought i lost my money now because of it. not only did they immediately respond to my concerning message they even gave me store credit and i got another order shipped immediately.
Thank you pharmacom for the awesome experience and proffesionalism. You guys are above what i expected and i am truly grateful for your services. I will be a returning customer! 10/10

When i first ordered from pharmacom i was skeptical and quite nervous, i was really hoping i wouldnt get scammed or screwed over.
I order glucophage, proviron and sibutramine.
for the glucophage and proviron the shipping was super fast and i got my tracking number right away. took about 9 days to get here, thats awesome!
unfortunately, my sibutramine got seized and i got a letter. now i was really scared, i thought i lost my money now because of it. not only did they immediately respond to my concerning message they even gave me store credit and i got another order shipped immediately.
Thank you pharmacom for the awesome experience and proffesionalism. You guys are above what i expected and i am truly grateful for your services. I will be a returning customer! 10/10

I’m very glad to see your positive experience brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Need help

I’m very glad to see your positive experience brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-

Hey Tazz, hoping you can help me with a order problem. I'm not sure how to private message hope this is how.

Hey Tazz, hoping you can help me with a order problem. I'm not sure how to private message hope this is how.

Go to my profile and click send message.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-

Top Bottom