napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Was my pack seized

audi4796

Banned
I got a few things from naps over christmas before i found some new sources. Ive had 2 packages show up. But i ordered 2 things from GP. (the only brand im having issues with) I know youre not supposed to use tracking but the tracking on GP package number 1 never got past "Status Acceptance, Location CHINA" As for pack number 2, It got to my hometown, it says "Status, In transit to destination" it has said that for 3 days now. But i also noticed this is the first package that never said it went through customs. It skipped straight from china to hometown. Theres also no expected delivery date. Yesterday i had a pack delivered that wasnt even scanned on delivery. Today i had a pack delivered that was scanned on delivery... USPS is fuckin up right now.

I got a few things from naps over christmas before i found some new sources. Ive had 2 packages show up. But i ordered 2 things from GP. (the only brand im having issues with) I know youre not supposed to use tracking but the tracking on GP package number 1 never got past "Status Acceptance, Location CHINA" As for pack number 2, It got to my hometown, it says "Status, In transit to destination" it has said that for 3 days now. But i also noticed this is the first package that never said it went through customs. It skipped straight from china to hometown. Theres also no expected delivery date. Yesterday i had a pack delivered that wasnt even scanned on delivery. Today i had a pack delivered that was scanned on delivery... USPS is fuckin up right now.

international shipping + the fact the holidays just passed and you ordered around xmas i know can possibly take a month + you should contact their cust service. and you can check tracking

Warning bro Naps sends fake seizure letters

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order PM me for a list]

Last edited:
I had an international package take 3 weeks that was mailed express right before Xmas.

lol dam thats wack, but the tracking would still show movement so that wouldnt really work. thats some off the wall shit tho, hahaha wow !
The way it went down was a while back there were two different guys on other forums that sent payment and one of them never got a tracking number and naps pretty much stopped communicating almost completely. They both recieved seizure letters the first one got the letter in like 5 days of complaining on the board. Which is pretty quick for a siezure and already seemed suspect. The other guys letter took a few weeks longer, they ended up sending him tracking but it was of the wrong address and date. The other guy never got tracking. They both ordered around the same time. One of the guys contacted naps again for a reship and they said sorry, but the products you ordered are currently out of stock. The other guy was told some similar kind of BS and was told he can wait a few weeks and they will reship. Both guys just gave up but still ended up getting there stuff in like 2-3 months later. One guy had a few items missing, so he contacted them and they made something up like we sent two packs and the other one got seized, that's why your order was short. But he said he didnt recieve another letter. I think he called them lairs and asked for another reahip and they sent him another fake tracking of a pack that was actually siezed during that time frame. Cant remember all the details but I think he even sent them a small fee for some sort of "special shipping" and they reshipped the missing items this time with tracking and it was delivered (you would think two seizures back to back from the same place then he would be flagged but it wasnt).

There was another guy who got a tracking letter on Meso (i think) and he got scared and posted it up on the board thinking he was going to jail and someone called them out and said the tracking letter looked wierd and they compared it to a real letter recieved from someone else and they were able to point out a some big differences like different size font and how it was shipped the conclusion seemed to be it was fake. I dont remember if he ever got his pack, i think he was too scared to accept a reship even after all that.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order PM me for a list]

Last edited:
Thats weird. Naps seems like a very touchy company so i just try to let em do their thing and wait for my packages. Kinda funny you say that considering the fact that youre supposed to be able to send them a picture of the seizure letter so they can re ship.

Ive never ordered and no nothing about there policy. Naps has been around a long time and has had a terrible reputation for about just as long, im sure its possibly for a policy of theirs to change over time.

I hope your pack isnt siezed bro. If you got tracking with the correct dates and address im sure you will be alright. If you like naps then thats cool but i wouldnt trust them with a dime. Only trying to lookout for others, Naps has been called a selective scammers for years.

Let us know if your pack ever lands bro.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/index.php?threads/134348773/

This took 3 seconds to google. Just one guy who got took for naps, given wrong tracking ect. 25 pages of guys saying either, Naps is good i always got my pack, to naps scammed me for $1000 and another one saying naps didnt scam me because my package arrived after 8 months, and even more ridiculous claims like long standing customers that trusted only naps until one day they placed a huge order and the only thing they ever recieved was poor communication, fake tracking, claims the pack was seized and lies.
In the past they ran sales without the inventory to back it up, once they ran out of stock they kept taking orders while buying time and BSing customers in anyway possible just to keep them calm until the pack can actually be shipped, and then when guys complain on forums it seems to me they just get mad and dont send the pack at all after that.

I have nothing for or against these guys, im not trying to bash them either just trying to help not only you but others too. And USPS dropping off a package without scanning it is pretty normal in my experience. It may update in a day or two.

Yeah naps opinions are really mixed. Im still waiting. I just dont know why the item was never scanned into or out of customs. Thats what is getting me. It is the only package that hasnt been scanned in or out of customs.

I do know that if u look on usps Web site around d august r September they have cut our and noy honering Chinese tracking numbers what ever the reas on may b I ordered package before n it sat in China for 3 weeks n then said delivered

I do know that if u look on usps Web site around d august r September they have cut our and noy honering Chinese tracking numbers what ever the reas on may b I ordered package before n it sat in China for 3 weeks n then said delivered
This has happened to me too

Top Bottom