PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My offseason with Axio/PeakPerformance IWGF

We havenít determined what show weíll do yet thatís the conversation to be had very soon. So far very happy with the off season I want to milk it as much as I can since I have never been a big eater and now for the first time ever Iím a bottomless pit!!!! Canít get full!! I would be ecstatic with 250 dry and hard. Much harder then last year. If I put 10 pounds of stage weight on i would say I made it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ take your time bro. at the end of the day you look great which is the #1 objective

Quick update. Sitting at 266 so consistently gaining weight at nice and steady pace but yet keeping the conditioning pretty sharp for how much i eat. Lol!! At this point I go thru 5 pounds of potatoes every day. I mean pounding food and what the best part is that Iím still on a hungry side. I canít say that Iím force feeding or Iím stuffed which is very good since Iím not a big eater. Something is very different this time around my hunger is up which is great. Continue with the same cycle just meat and potatoes of any off season test cyp and prope deca and dbol. All In very moderate doses. Of course Iím running GH 3ius and we just added metformin. Iím looking looking for Lantus insulin but I canít find it anywhere. If anybody could pony me in the right direction I would really appreciate that. As for gear that Iím running I donít have to tell you what it is. Itís all axio stuff solid smooth just great stuff. That dbol when it fully kicked in with the rest of the cycle was and is amazing. Iím pushing weight that no 48 year old man should be pushing at this point. Not to brag about myself but Iím really having the time of my life. 20 years ago I wasnít lifting that much. If I only had an access to this stuff back then who knows what wouldíve happened. Keep you guys posted how it goes as this offseason progresses

Nice big lexi. You weren't nearly this lean at the same weight on your last build up and you crushed that show. It's looking even better at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you brother!!! U are absolutely correct and thank you for noticing. Much much leaner this time around and Iím eating like a mad man. Last year I was near to what Iím eating now and I do way less cardio now the back then. Most of the credit I would have to give to GH I got from you. It keeps me nice and lean. There is no question in my mind that it plays a crucial role this year. Iíll cont to use it as long as I can afford it. Again itís low dose 2-4 ius nothing insane like I hear people do 12-20 ius a day. I canít even imagine living on that kind of numbers. Good pharma grade GH works really well at 2-4 ius range just fine. Guys Iím telling you he carries solid GH and itís a domestic source you canít beat that.

Five meals a day like that plus breakfast !! I did doesnít look big trust me itís massive. Thatís 2 cups of rice right there

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post

Quick update. Sitting at 266 so consistently gaining weight at nice and steady pace but yet keeping the conditioning pretty sharp for how much i eat. Lol!! At this point I go thru 5 pounds of potatoes every day. I mean pounding food and what the best part is that I’m still on a hungry side. I can’t say that I’m force feeding or I’m stuffed which is very good since I’m not a big eater. Something is very different this time around my hunger is up which is great. Continue with the same cycle just meat and potatoes of any off season test cyp and prope deca and dbol. All In very moderate doses. Of course I’m running GH 3ius and we just added metformin. I’m looking looking for Lantus insulin but I can’t find it anywhere. If anybody could pony me in the right direction I would really appreciate that. As for gear that I’m running I don’t have to tell you what it is. It’s all axio stuff solid smooth just great stuff. That dbol when it fully kicked in with the rest of the cycle was and is amazing. I’m pushing weight that no 48 year old man should be pushing at this point. Not to brag about myself but I’m really having the time of my life. 20 years ago I wasn’t lifting that much. If I only had an access to this stuff back then who knows what would’ve happened. Keep you guys posted how it goes as this offseason progresses

I’m almost positive Pharma Lady has Lantus

Quote Originally Posted by Rydrdie View Post
    Iím almost positive Pharma Lady has Lantus
    Yes she does...

Five meals a day like that plus breakfast !! I did doesnít look big trust me itís massive. Thatís 2 cups of rice right there

I thought I ate a lot of rice. I would be in a coma after that many carbs... Lol

Jeez big lexi. That's a serious meal. I used to eat like that when I was a bike racer. I could spend 6k-9k calories per day on 5-7 hour rides. I had to eat big like that or I wouldn't have been able to do it but I don't know how you do it with limited cardio.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk