Beautiful mate !
    In for the updates.

Brad.

I don't understand

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    I don't understand

I said the same thing to myself. Looked it up and Iím assuming itís a fucking troll. Iím not even going to respond to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    I said the same thing to myself. Looked it up and I’m assuming it’s a fucking troll. I’m not even going to respond to it.

Wait do you think I’m a Troll ?

I think that the previous response was cryptic so he assumed it might be a troll. I've chatted with you so I know your real. He didn't mean anything by it.

Another successful TD from IWGF. Just look at it. Where else will you get pharma grade GH??? I asked and he delivered extra test prop with the order to cont with current run of test prop cyp deca dbol and GH.
    My hunger is off the charts now. Finally everything is coming together as I am a bottomless pit. I canít fill it up. If u knew me you would know Iím not a big eater I hate eating. Itís different now. Iím so dam hungry as if I was 2 weeks out from stepping on stage. Very happy about it. Iím actually stoked. Slowly increasing food as we go along. I hope this continues and if it does different Lex will come out on the other side.
    Btw that dbol is off the chains!!!!! Iím maximizing my gains as it wonít last much longer. Massive massive gains in strength. Highly recommended for those who havenít tried it yet.

264 today. Weight is going slightly up. Increased food intake a bit more. Lately I have been very hungry could not get food in me fast enough. Workouts at the gym have been very productive. Very happy with the progress Iím making right now. Just added GH to the mix. Nothing beats pharma GH. Very happy with what able to get from IWGF in that department. Itís worth waiting for a real stuff and must tell you this guy can get it. As far as I know it sells like hot cookies but itís worth it

Brother we at the Axio/Peak team are all honored you are using our gear. Your results are hard work and determination, and our gear is your icing on the cake I've gotten messages from guys who are motivated by your updates and progress, even guys who have 0 posts who are too shy to say anything

Well into off season here. 266 in those pix still holding decent condition full and round which is exactly whatís needed right now. Coach very happy with the progress we have made. My food intake cont to go up but weight seems to be roughly around the same number 262-264 in the morning. Not trying to chase the scale as we r not trying to get fat either. Strength cont to go up also recovering from workouts very well. Extremely happy with the progress so far. Cont to use axio as a staple of my gear and it hasnít disappointed me at all. What a solid gear it is. Canít wait where this is going to take us

Looking good Big Lexi. When do you hit the stage? Also, what weight are you aiming at this time?