napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My little Valhalla stash

Flanex

Here's a pic of my TD from the recent sale from the NY's.I wish I could've gotten MORE but I just got some gear from another source not long before their sale.

The 30ml is leftover from my last cycle.I only blast with Valhalla not cruise because of the higher concentration I don't want to shred the topper with so many pins.

Sorry for the late TD pic guys!You're both an extreme pleasure to work with.Thanks as always!!

attachment.php

Valhalla.jpg

Working on it brother. Got any tips for introducing and posting? Not trying to clog up anyone's feeds with the new guy on the forum bs. Nobody wants that.

Working on it brother. Got any tips for introducing and posting? Not trying to clog up anyone's feeds with the new guy on the forum bs. Nobody wants that.

You can post an intro thread here:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/

Just click "Start New Thread"

READ THIS FIRST
https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Post FULL Stats & Goals.The more the better.You will get MUCH respect for this!Trust me bro.

Welcome to the greatest BodyBuilding forum ever! :)

Thanks man. Will do. I read that read this first post. Good info. Was going to do it but did a quick scroll and didn't see anyone else really just hopping g on saying hi I'm the new guy. But, fuck it. Thanks for the welcome man. Look forward to chatting and getting info from you and everyone else. Seems like I found the perfect little treasure trove of info and community I've been looking for. Took me long enough to find.

Ingredients: 100% USP (United States Pharmacopeia)

Thanks Miss NY!I hope you're feeling better! :)

Ultra Super Powerful

Believe in the unbelievable.

LOL

Thanks man. Will do. I read that read this first post. Good info. Was going to do it but did a quick scroll and didn't see anyone else really just hopping g on saying hi I'm the new guy. But, fuck it. Thanks for the welcome man. Look forward to chatting and getting info from you and everyone else. Seems like I found the perfect little treasure trove of info and community I've been looking for. Took me long enough to find.

There's intro threads all over.They just get buried to the back pages after awhile.Don't be shy,post one with your stats & goals.

Can someone from Valhalla send me a message? I've tried emailing you guys but it looks like you have changed email domains since last order. Thanks!

Top Bottom