napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My introduction

××focusxx

Hey guys. Hope you all are enjoying your turkey! Just wanted to take a little time to introduce myself before I start asking questions and for advice/guidance. You all can call me Focus. 35 year old male 6'1, 178 lbs. Body fat at this time is 14%. I've always been active throughout my life. Played football/ basketball in school and have been in the gym on and off for a few years now. Seriously in the gym for the last year. I'll go 4 to 5 times a week and spend 1 to 2 hours putting in work. No injuries and pretty darn healthy.

Anyway, I'm going to be starting my first cycle as soon I receive my package from Pharma lady. Which is en route, cleared customs and due to arrive Monday. Btw great experience doing business with her and a big thank you to her rep cbbram for the message responses. I'll also write a review of my customer experience once I receive my order. And once I receive all my gear and get my initial labs drawn, then you'll be hearing more from me.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bumping this up for you since no one probably read it because it was a holiday yesterday.

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you. What is your cycle and what pct do you have planned?

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you. What is your cycle and what pct do you have planned?
Appreciate the warm welcome. Well, I plan to keep it simple and start small. Test E 250 mg every week for 12 weeks pinned on mon/thurs (125mg each pin). Aromasin 12.5mg eod throughout my cycle and throughout PCT. For PCT start on week 14. Clomid 50/50/25/25, Nolva 40/20/20/20, mk-2866 25mg a day and gw-50156 20mg a day. The majority, well actually the entire cycle I plan to run is based on research and reading the many posts on this forum. Is my PCT long enough or should I stretch it out another 2 weeks? I also have HCG on hand. Any advice and guidance would be much appreciated.

Welcome bro! Let us know if we can help you out with anything. Is that you in your avatar?

Welcome bro! Let us know if we can help you out with anything. Is that you in your avatar?
Thanks brotha! I definitely will. Plenty of knowledge floating around here. And yes sir that's me.

Appreciate the warm welcome. Well, I plan to keep it simple and start small. Test E 250 mg every week for 12 weeks pinned on mon/thurs (125mg each pin). Aromasin 12.5mg eod throughout my cycle and throughout PCT. For PCT start on week 14. Clomid 50/50/25/25, Nolva 40/20/20/20, mk-2866 25mg a day and gw-50156 20mg a day. The majority, well actually the entire cycle I plan to run is based on research and reading the many posts on this forum. Is my PCT long enough or should I stretch it out another 2 weeks? I also have HCG on hand. Any advice and guidance would be much appreciated.

Are you planning on taking the aromasin even if you don't shoe signs of excessive estrogen? you may not need an AI at all at 250mg/wk.

Are you planning on taking the aromasin even if you don't shoe signs of excessive estrogen? you may not need an AI at all at 250mg/wk.
That's a good point. From what I've read it seems to be in the majority of cycles. Of course, mines a simple cycle so any guidance would be appreciated.

That's a good point. From what I've read it seems to be in the majority of cycles. Of course, mines a simple cycle so any guidance would be appreciated.

it's definitely good to have an AI on hand however at that dose you may not even notice any major sides from excessive estrogen. I wouldn't take it just to be taking it.. if you block all estrogen you will inhibit your gains tremendously

it's definitely good to have an AI on hand however at that dose you may not even notice any major sides from excessive estrogen. I wouldn't take it just to be taking it.. if you block all estrogen you will inhibit your gains tremendously
That's definitely something I have to keep in mind. Once I get my bloodwork done it might help me deternmine what may need to be adjusted. Perhaps I'll half the dosage or just have it ready if I feel any estro coming in. Thank you Slick.

That's definitely something I have to keep in mind. Once I get my bloodwork done it might help me deternmine what may need to be adjusted. Perhaps I'll half the dosage or just have it ready if I feel any estro coming in. Thank you Slick.

no problem man. just keep in mind that EVERYONE reacts differently to the compounds. You definitely don't wanna take an AI just for the sake of taking it. you're doing a very smart thing by starting out at a low dose. you can get a lot of benefits from that and then move up later on your next cycle good luck and let us know how it goes

Nice to see a very modest well thought out cycle here for a first run. More is not always a good thing. Also props to the forum for not saying "bro you should be running (enter some huge amount here)".

Nice to see a very modest well thought out cycle here for a first run. More is not always a good thing. Also props to the forum for not saying "bro you should be running (enter some huge amount here)".
What's wrong with saying bro? I love saying it so much I actually eat bro sandwiches for lunch... Lol

I would make it a 6 week pct. Otherwise pct looks good. Thetes actually a better alternative to hcg now with Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Run it the last two weeks of your cycle, and then another two weeks while esters clear before pct starts

Thanks. I want to see how my body reacts. Just give it a run where I can easily recover if my body totally rejects everything. If I like the results I can go from there. But definitely trying to do this as simple and smart as possible.

Top Bottom