napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My guy is only carrying arimidex now....plus sarms.

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

So i usually only post in the other section, this is my first post here. Not completely sure the best way to go upon this so I'll give it a try...

I've used aromasin on my first cycle, as well as this one and it's been really good so far. The thought of using a different AI never came to thought...except when my guy told me his guy is only gonna carry arimidex now and not aromasin, because apparently most of his clientele uses adex. Luckily, I have enough aromasin to last me through my cycle and PCT.

So I have two options and any recommendations will be appreciated! First, do you guys think I'll be okay using arimidex my next cycle? If I am okay using it, would it be okay to use it in my PCT in replacement for aromasin? Second option, if you guys really do not recommend adex as opposed to aromasin, I was wondering what is a reputable source for it?

Thanks guys

P.S.
I did not want to make this a new post but what about sarms? The only "sarm" my guy has is MK677, and I really wanted to try the two sarms Dylan recommends for PCT. So I'd be looking for MK-2866 and GW-501516.

Again, thank you guys for all the help!

You can run Arimidex during cycle but Aromasin is recommended during PCT because it's a suicide inhibitor that will prevent estrogen rebound.

Pharma Lady has both Aromasin and Arimidex and any other ancillaries you would need.

[email protected]

I prefer Exemestane on cycle, I'm really sensitive to e2 and Arimidex doesn't cut it with some compounds. That being said there are plenty of places to get it at if you want to venture outside of your current source who doesn't carry it

Top Bottom