napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My cycle and intro

Wstrawn777

Hello I am Wesley strawn. I am.40 @6"1 @ 201. 8% body fat.

I am not new to anabolic compounds.
My current cycle is Tren ace @300 mg per week and 50 mg Anadrol a day and 250mg test cyp a week. I train 3 hours a day.

This is my passion.

However I do have a question. I put in an order for more tren and test and got burned for $400+ last week and am in mid cycle. And I found this. Probably a stupid buy but until the end of the month I can afford another 400 and didn't want to cut my cycle off in mid stride.
Anyway bless you all man. Any information or advice would definitely be appreciated.

Trying to find people I can trust is very hard in this area. I think I may have found one. But only time will tell.

e4fdfc50192915010e59a763ddd51122.jpg
172cd504b1f9cfc4c4a050ce0d5cf440.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Google “Trenavar” that’s the compound in that bottle. Before I got on real gear I’ve used a couple of prohormones that had that compound in it. It’s basically a watered down oral version of tren (well that’s what they say) it only needs to be ran at 30mg a day. As far as prohormones go IMHO that’s the strongest stuff you could find before the ban in 2014? If you run that stuff you WILL need a prolactin inhibitor. The strength gains and weight I gained on Trenavar was good but nowhere close to the real deal. Night and day difference believe me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google “Trenavar” that’s the compound in that bottle. Before I got on real gear I’ve used a couple of prohormones that had that compound in it. It’s basically a watered down oral version of tren (well that’s what they say) it only needs to be ran at 30mg a day. As far as prohormones go IMHO that’s the strongest stuff you could find before the ban in 2014? If you run that stuff you WILL need a prolactin inhibitor. The strength gains and weight I gained on Trenavar was good but nowhere close to the real deal. Night and day difference believe me!

Thank you very much. Thank cleared up ALOT.

Glad I could help if you have any more questions on it just let me know.

Hello I am Wesley strawn. I am.40 @6"1 @ 201. 8% body fat.

I am not new to anabolic compounds.
My current cycle is Tren ace @300 mg per week and 50 mg Anadrol a day and 250mg test cyp a week. I train 3 hours a day.

This is my passion.

However I do have a question. I put in an order for more tren and test and got burned for $400+ last week and am in mid cycle. And I found this. Probably a stupid buy but until the end of the month I can afford another 400 and didn't want to cut my cycle off in mid stride.
Anyway bless you all man. Any information or advice would definitely be appreciated.

Trying to find people I can trust is very hard in this area. I think I may have found one. But only time will tell.

e4fdfc50192915010e59a763ddd51122.jpg
172cd504b1f9cfc4c4a050ce0d5cf440.jpg

Bro do not I repeat DO NOT take this stuff! I edited my post seeing you are stuck in mid cycle I would just end the cycle and recover

Last edited:
Could you tell us a little about the supports your using on this cycle? Caber? Liver protector? Aromasin?

I am assuming the products you listed are some kind of "prosteroid" stuff. The whole world of PS is all F'ed up. It leaves your liver doing a lot of work that can lead to problems. If you are going to use gear you need to educate yourself (que the Dylan G videos) and be mindful (I am the Buddha) of how all of this will impact your life. Your health, libido, and longevity hang in the balance...

I am assuming the products you listed are some kind of "prosteroid" stuff. The whole world of PS is all F'ed up. It leaves your liver doing a lot of work that can lead to problems. If you are going to use gear you need to educate yourself (que the Dylan G videos) and be mindful (I am the Buddha) of how all of this will impact your life. Your health, libido, and longevity hang in the balance...
Thank you so much

Top Bottom