doubledizzle

I am 46
5'7''
188lbs
about 20% BF
been on trt a year
Test Cyp 250
also been using sus 250 too
before this test I have been pinning twice a week for the previous 3 weeks.

My thought is that my testosterone should be higher, Could this be because of low quality products?

here are the results:

CBC WITH AUTOMATED DIFFERENTIAL - (CBCA)

NAME VALUE REFERENCE RANGE LAB
F WBC 6.3 4.2-11.0 (K/mcL)
F RBC 5.50 4.50-5.90 (mil/mcL)
F HEMOGLOBIN 15.3 13.0-17.0 (g/dL)
F HEMATOCRIT 47.0 39.0-51.0 (%)
F MCV 85.5 78.0-100.0 (fl)
F MCH 27.8 26.0-34.0 (pg)
F MCHC 32.6 32.0-36.5 (g/dL)
F RDW-CV 13.4 11.0-15.0 (%)
F PLATELET 247 140-450 (K/mcL)
F DIFF TYPE AUTOMATED DIFFERENTIAL
F NEUT 67 (%)
F LYMPH 20 (%)
F MONO 7 (%)
F EOS 5 (%)
F BASO 1 (%)
F ABSOLUTE NEUT 4.2 1.8-7.7 (K/mcL)
F ABSOLUTE LYMPH 1.3 1.0-4.8 (K/mcL)
F ABSOLUTE MONO 0.4 0.3-0.9 (K/mcL)
F ABSOLUTE EOS 0.3 0.1-0.5 (K/mcL)
F ABSOLUTE BASO 0.0 0.0-0.3 (K/mcL)

COMP METABOLIC PNL - (CPNL)
F FASTING STATUS 0 (hrs)
F SODIUM 140 135-145 (mmol/L)
F POTASSIUM 4.2 3.4-5.1 (mmol/L)
F CHLORIDE 104 98-107 (mmol/L)
F CARBON DIOXIDE 28 21-32 (mmol/L)
F ANION GAP 12 10-20 (mmol/L)
F GLUCOSE 88 65-99 (mg/dL)
F BUN 16 6-20 (mg/dL)
F CREATININE 0.93 0.67-1.17 (mg/dL)
F BUN/CREATININE RATIO 17 7-25
F CALCIUM 9.3 8.4-10.2 (mg/dL)
F BILIRUBIN TOTAL 0.6 0.2-1.0 (mg/dL)
F GOT/AST 12 <38 (Units/L)
F GPT/ALT 33 <79 (Units/L)
F ALK PHOSPHATASE 64 45-117 (Units/L)
F PROTEIN,TOTAL 7.3 6.4-8.2 (g/dL)
F ALBUMIN 4.3 3.6-5.1 (g/dL)
F GLOBULIN 3.0 2.0-4.0 (g/dL)
F A/G RATIO 1.4 1.0-2.4

LIPID PANEL W/O REFLEX - (LIPDPL)
F CHOLESTEROL 207 H <200 (mg/dL)
- Desirable <200
- Borderline High 200 to 239
- High >=240

F LDL 121 <130 (mg/dL)
- OPTIMAL <100
- NEAR OPTIMAL 100-129
- BORDERLINE HIGH 130-159
- HIGH 160-189
- VERY HIGH >=190

F HDL 60 >39 (mg/dL) R
- Low <40
- Borderline Low 40 to 49
- Near Optimal 50 to 59
- Optimal >=60

F TRIGLYCERIDE 129 <150 (mg/dL) R
- Normal <150
- Borderline High 150 to 199
- High 200 to 499
- Very High >=500

F NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL 147 (mg/dL) R
- Therapeutic Target:
- CHD and risk equivalents <130
- Multiple risk factors <160
- 0 to 1 risk factors <190

F CHOLESTEROL/HDL 3.4 <4.5 R

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE - (TSH)
F TSH 1.058 0.350-5.000 (mcUnits/mL)

ESTROGENS SERUM FRAC - (ESTGEN)
NAME VALUE LAB
F ESTRADIOL SERUM 26.0 NPLDEF
- See Comment
- Reference range: 10.0 to 42.0
- Unit: pg/mL
- (NOTE)

F ESTROGENS TOTAL 46.0 NPLDEF
- See Comment
- Reference range: 19.0 to 69.0
- Unit: pg/mL
- (NOTE)

F ESTRONE 20.0 NPLDEF
Reference range: 9.0 to 36.0

TESTOS F/T MALES ED
NAME VALUE LAB
F TESTOS FR MALES ED 68.6 NPLDEF
- See Comment
- Reference range: 47.0 to 244.0

F TESTOS TOT MALES ED 467.0 NPLDEF
- See Comment
- Reference range: 300.0 to 890.0

Last edited:
If that's the case, then our test is extremely low for the dosage you are running
Exactly my thoughts too and after speaking to my source he even agrees that his test results came back low so it's just a low quality test

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know we talked about this before but I really recommend you go back to TRT and work on getting your bf down below 15%.

I know its off the topic ..were you running 250 mg cyp a week for a year...and just stared adding sus 3 weeks ago....if so that a high trt no?...est looks like good spot right 26.....mine was 44 running only 250 mgs no ai....but i know everyones diff...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I know its off the topic ..were you running 250 mg cyp a week for a year...and just stared adding sus 3 weeks ago....if so that a high trt no?...est looks like good spot right 26.....mine was 44 running only 250 mgs no ai....but i know everyones diff...

Yes i have typically been on cyp 250 once a week for a year. The last 6 months the cyp just didnt seem to be as potent as it says. Then i added the sus 250 3 weeks ago. As we can see the quality isnt good otherwise my numbers would better. I have not used an AI at all. But have been feeling bloated ever since i went to this particular brand of test.

Yes i have typically been on cyp 250 once a week for a year. The last 6 months the cyp just didnt seem to be as potent as it says. Then i added the sus 250 3 weeks ago. As we can see the quality isnt good otherwise my numbers would better. I have not used an AI at all. But have been feeling bloated ever since i went to this particular brand of test.

Man...im not sure that good bro....like running a low cycle for a year....trt should only be 100 to 150 mg per week I don't know if that has anything to do with your numbers or what they seem fairly normal to me to be on anything..... I can see your concern I experienced similar effects and started up in my dose however my estrogen was just running High off the chart with no control ...your numbers charts a little different than mine but if I'm reading it right 26 is decent.. which makes me think that either your body is getting used to doing so much test or it's no good.... I don't know

Man...im not sure that good bro....like running a low cycle for a year....trt should only be 100 to 150 mg per week I don't know if that has anything to do with your numbers or what they seem fairly normal to me to be on anything..... I can see your concern I experienced similar effects and started up in my dose however my estrogen was just running High off the chart with no control ...your numbers charts a little different than mine but if I'm reading it right 26 is decent.. which makes me think that either your body is getting used to doing so much test or it's no good.... I don't know

After upping my dose i would think my test would be higher with 2 pins a week for the past 3 weeks prior to the blood work.

Any reason you don't try to get doctor prescribed test if you're in need of TRT?
Yes i am seeing a dr next week. I have test results before i geared up and they were really low. Im covered. My dr is fully aware of what i have been doing. So soon i will have a prescribed source. Hopefully.

Yes i am seeing a dr next week. I have test results before i geared up and they were really low. Im covered. My dr is fully aware of what i have been doing. So soon i will have a prescribed source. Hopefully.

Smart move. And to your previous question about estrogen, it looks fine. As men we mostly only concern ourselves with e2, which is the estradiol. Most seems to be happiest in the 20-35ish range, but some aren't as sensitive as others and can get away with a bigger range without issues.

After upping my dose i would think my test would be higher with 2 pins a week for the past 3 weeks prior to the blood work.

Not necessarily... Sustanon has a REALLY LONG ester which is the primary ester in the blend. It could take up to 4 weeks or more to reach peak blood levels. I could be wrong but I never run Testosterone blends. I don't like them.

Ahh...that good... they're usually pretty stingy with the prescription amount once my doctor got me in the range of 300 that was it only gives me 3 months worth at 150 mg every other week.... needless to say I self-medicate to 150 per week...... yeah you would definitely think up in the pinning would raise your numbers.... take into consideration sus has three different Esters I believe or at least two.... I know how you feel when you lose that bite feel like it ain't working sucks LOL.... I've actually found coming back down to the 150 a week from 250 my libido came back... of course I wasn't controlling estrogen like an idiot good luck my man good thing we got the big brothers to look over us man these guys know their s***

Ahh...that good... they're usually pretty stingy with the prescription amount once my doctor got me in the range of 300 that was it only gives me 3 months worth at 150 mg every other week.... needless to say I self-medicate to 150 per week...... yeah you would definitely think up in the pinning would raise your numbers.... take into consideration sus has three different Esters I believe or at least two.... I know how you feel when you lose that bite feel like it ain't working sucks LOL.... I've actually found coming back down to the 150 a week from 250 my libido came back... of course I wasn't controlling estrogen like an idiot good luck my man good thing we got the big brothers to look over us man these guys know their s***

Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom