napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Muscle Imbalance Solutions?

fidz_fit

Hi, sorry this post isn't about anabolics or sarms but I have a very serious concern.

I just turned 18 and have been playing baseball my entire life. As I get ready to go to college I have switched my focus from baseball to bodybuilding.

Being a right-hander in baseball has left me with a major imbalance on my right side. Most notibly in my right bicep (which is more developed but not noticably larger) and my right lat. My right lat "pops" significantly more and connects lower on my back than my left which barely shows. AKA my front lat spread looks terrible and I have no idea how to correct this. My only thought is to work my left side exclusivley and allow my right to attrify until they are equal but that just doesnt sound right.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Just as it took time to develop your body in baseball, it will take time to transition to a balanced bodybuilding physique. Training with weights is an art and a science. Study workout routines and diet plans, focus on your personal development using the scale and the mirror, and above all else Do Not use AAS until you have maxed out your physical potential...that is late 20's early 30's.

It takes time bro. I wouldn’t even try to isolate the left side more. I’m 29 and my bis and forearms are still over a half inch difference.

Hi, sorry this post isn't about anabolics or sarms but I have a very serious concern.

I just turned 18 and have been playing baseball my entire life. As I get ready to go to college I have switched my focus from baseball to bodybuilding.

Being a right-hander in baseball has left me with a major imbalance on my right side. Most notibly in my right bicep (which is more developed but not noticably larger) and my right lat. My right lat "pops" significantly more and connects lower on my back than my left which barely shows. AKA my front lat spread looks terrible and I have no idea how to correct this. My only thought is to work my left side exclusivley and allow my right to attrify until they are equal but that just doesnt sound right.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

In my opinion you don't want anything to atrophy in order to get back in balance. As far as the imbalance for weight training I would use unilateral exercises for your back and biceps. For example is you are going to curl do db curls instead of barbell curls and the same for back. Db bent over rows instead of barbell, single arm lat pulldowns, hammer strength rows. As far as the lat spread everyone has one side of their body that the connect better with. It could be just a matter of practice to help spread your left lat. I have played baseball my whole youth and into my upper 20's and the back helps in slowing down your arm after throwing a ball which is why you right lat may have a little more developememt.

You want to continue to work out both sides evenly. Don't favor one over the other. Your body will even itself out over time and correct any imbalance that was caused by right handed pitching over time

Top Bottom