napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MT

44YOGearHead

So I got a pm from someone inquiring as what MT was/is. Let me say this about MT. It's highly toxic, imagine taking 10x the recommended dosage of an oral steroid toxic. Imagine organ shut down if misdosed toxic, imagine NOT FOR BEGINNERS TOXIC, special precautions must be taken toxic.
If you don't know about it, you should be satisfied not knowing about it. When The Federal made it available to only a few experienced guys like myself he explicitly stated he was NOT releasing it for sale to the general public out of a sense of moral responsibility aka not wanting you mother fuckers dying by fucking up the dosage and not taking the necessary support supplements.
Thin D, don't sell this shit please. It's only gonna be problems. As for the few sources here that sell it, they're international and there are no ramifications for them if someone dies. Forum members, don't be the next dead guy behind thinking your dumb ass can handle this shit. It's tren, but it's NOT tren. Don't be a dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bottom line is there are people that'll do some dumb shit... if you think you have an S on your chest and can resurrect yourself from the dead do what you do. Some of you will message Thin and offer up loot, but let me find out. Repercussions will happen.

Don't get me wrong I understand your concern but couldn't thin D just make his sales exclusively for experienced users and pick and choose who he would like to do business with? Just like the federal did as well as almost all the sources here. Even Pharma lady doesn't sell MT to just anybody she even pulled it from the list at one time when it was on sale.

Don't get me wrong I understand your concern but couldn't thin D just make his sales exclusively for experienced users and pick and choose who he would like to do business with? Just like the federal did as well as almost all the sources here. Even Pharma lady doesn't sell MT to just anybody she even pulled it from the list at one time when it was on sale.

So how do we vet the sales? I could vouch for about ten guys here I'd say are at that level where MT use is good to go. For every responsible guy like us ( lol I called myself responsible with gear use ), there are probably 60 dudes that'd need a living will. I use it frequently and sadly that'd be enough for someone to read and want to try it. All I'm gonna say is "be careful with this shit bro's", ccbram will tell you PL quit giving it out free for a reason. Seasoned retards only should be stipulated. At this point my liver hates me and has developed internal defense mechanisms to combat my stupidity. It's 1am now and I got a date with my gym in a few hours and since it's late I'm gonna need some MT to fire on all cyclinders... told you The 44 was a fucking dumbass.

Last edited:
44, when was the last time you ran bloods?
I would love to see what that MT does to your markers. Elevated would probably be putting it gently.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

44, when was the last time you ran bloods?
I would love to see what that MT does to your markers. Elevated would probably be putting it gently.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Running some soon matter of fact. I'm just being lazy af right now. Gotta donate soon as well to thin this syrup.

You hit the nail on the head with this post 44! MT is beyond dangerous. Seriously. When/if I can find it and it's legit, I use it for my last heavy days of meet prep and the day of the meet. So that's 4 doses twice a year. Maximum. Letting a kid play with a loaded gun with the safety off is just as safe as MT.

When I hear MT I think of my experience with DNP. Never again. For my needs there are more than enough choices without crossing the line. YMMV

For guys with experience with it that you feel you can vouch for do your thing. YODO (you only die once) lol. It's a bit pricey anyways so the average schmuck ain't laying out the dough for it. I love the stuff, but I ain't the average retard either. I'm the exceptional damaged one that thinks church stained glass is made outta lollipops. I'd say offer it, but just be wary who you sell it to. Perhaps get a list of X amount screen it and limit to them based upon a silent thumbs up thumbs down by very senior members. Fuck I dunno. I wanna be able to keep stocking it, but ultimately you're not gonna move a lot of it and the risk vs reward for you might not be worth it

I got some from pharmlady. I love the shit. Works awesome for preworkout. Also not sure what is used as a filler but i can almost stay awake all night.

I got some from pharmlady. I love the shit. Works awesome for preworkout. Also not sure what is used as a filler but i can almost stay awake all night.
I've been considering trying it myself but I'm afraid it might knock me on my ass or I might get hooked. I've received positive feedback from everyone that's tried it as a PWO. It doesn't take much.

For me even HALF A MILLIGRAM is enough. Anna I don't like how it makes me feel like my heart is going to explode. Just for me personally, it's not worth the risks. Others apparently tolerate better.
Yeah a while back a Pharma Lady customer told me he took half a pill and he was sweating like crazy but he had a good workout.

Thanks for the heads up. Not something I would even consider. Great info.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom